Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

Share photos and reviews on your Sephora Play Subscription Boxes here. If you're looking for reviews on any other box, look here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Subscription-box-photo-sharing/td-p/973905 

The subscription program is only offered by invitation at the moment. If you have not received an invite, you can join the waiting list here: http://www.sephora.com/play 

I do not have control over who receives invitations (whether they live in test cities or not), but I will edit this once the program opens to new groups.

If you want more information on the program or have questions not related to someone's box review, please visit this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/PLAY-by-SEPHORA-Invitation-FAQs/td-p/2124432

Re: Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

This is my box too Smiley Very Happy 

Come on Anonymous, share the goods Smiley Wink ❤️

@wheeeee thank goodness I reread your post.  I took you screaming at receiving LP or Dry Shampoo as a good thing, I was about to go through my stash & see what I could send you Smiley Wink

[ Edited ]

ahhh, that is very sweet! @ElleElleG

hahahahah!   They just always send LP or a Dry Shampoo in these sub boxes.

Looking forward to seeing some 'variation.'   So far, the hair products revealed are great!  ;')

I also like when we get niche brands. Fun to try!

[ Edited ]

Whenever I receive the "Your Box has Shipped" notification I know that means your box is out for delivery, LOL.

Confirming the contents of box 280 and the "bag" this month is envelope style, I may actually use this

May Play.jpg

Edit: forgot second photo

May Play.jpg

@ElleElleG you got a great box!! i got the rahua mask too, which i'm so excited for! i was hoping for the nudestix, but no dice, so i'll be interested to see how everyone likes it!

Sorry @unfungirl I thought everyone was receiving the Nudestix this month, it may just be the Trestique product.  Some ladies received several Nudestix shades as gratis from sephora & several have left reviews of them if you're interested in their range of shades.

Oh no worries @ElleElleG!!  I'm not sure it would even work for me anyway, which is why I wanted to try a mini :-) 

i'm sure I'll come across one sometime soon!

(0) Hearts

I got my 280 box today too! I really like the bag, and I was pleasantly surprised with the size of the Skin Laundry. I also haven't tried this brand before, so I'm happy to get to experience a new product rather than something I already have 10 backups of.

I like it!!!! ;')

It feels odd to say it @wheeeee but this is the first time in a while that I've been satisfied with product selection.  I also don't know if I've ever seen a "bag" that I looked forward to using.

The boxes sometimes are not exciting.

May seems a little more interesting.  

What is that brown stick?  Eyeshadow????

@wheeeee Agreed I'd say I've had more misses with these boxes as a whole than hits, let's hope Sephora is FINALLY hearing our feedback & giving us things that aren't left overs 😉

The stick is a Nudestix lip crayon in Greystone, I believe everyone will receive this item

Lol ElleElleG.  That's so true, I get the email the same day I receive the box, if not after!

LOL!  I'll take it considering I used to get these notices but my box would take another week to arrive @michelleshops

[ Edited ]

IMG_3993.JPG

Received my 264 box today

This was my box too this month! Although I really wanted the Milk stick, I was pretty happy with this, since I've wanted to try the Cristophe Robin scrub for over a year and always seem to miss out on the samples when they're available.

The highlighter also looks really nice, and while I don't like Ceramic Slip enough to purchase it, I enjoy using it when I have samples.

The Nudestix looks a bit dark for me, but I'll still try it, since I like their products. And I'll try the lip plumper too, but if it burns at all, I'm tossing it.

what is the color on nudestix? this is my box too <3

Greystone!

(0) Hearts

I got it today. Love the formula but the color! MEH! 

@MariaLis ooo I like this one a LOT!

[ Edited ]

I got a shipping notif to my email and when I checked tracking it said it was delivered already. I have box 280.

Edit: Just saw spoilers posted on MSA.

IMG_1295.PNG