kackers007

Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-aging Lactic Acid Cleanser and Mask?

(0) Hearts

Why can you buy this cleanser/mask in Sephora and Sephora Inside JCP but it's not anywhere on your website. I found it in a a JCP store when it first came out and then in a free standing store a little after and its still in stores (I called and checked but haven't been able to make it out) But it never seemed to make it to the website. Is this a mistake or is there or do you think there is a reason?

I called Customer Service yasterday and I was told that it will probably take up to 2 weeks to find out. I was just kind of wondering what your thoughts are on this or if you knew anything about it. Thank you for your time :smileyhappy:

Katie

dianabt

Re: Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-aging Lactic Acid Cleanser and Mask?

(0) Hearts

Hi kackers007,

Some items are just available as in store only or online only items. Usually we get an item online first and about 2-3 weeks later they will arrive in store. I don't have an exact date for the Lactic Acid cleanser and mask to arrive in stock but recommend you check back online often as we receive new items every week. Thanks!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • kackers007