Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

PLAY! by SEPHORA has some exciting news to share with you. Starting in May 2016, we’re expanding PLAY! to the lower 48 states and giving our PLAY! boxes a makeover!

For those of you already on the waitlist as of April 8th, 2016, we will be sending out invitations in waves until all available spots are filled. Invitations will be sent based on when you joined the waitlist. Spots are still limited, so please act quickly if you receive an invitation. As a reminder, when you receive your invitation to join, be sure to enter the same email address used to join the waitlist. If you don’t receive an invitation this time around, or you joined the waitlist after April 8th – don’t worry! As more spots open up each month, we’ll continue to send out invitations on a rolling, first come, first served basis.

If you would like to join the waitlist, please enter your email by visiting www.sephora.com/play. You will be included in future months’ invitations.

Q: When will invites be sent out to people who are on the waitlist?

A: The first wave of invitations for signup will be sent during mid-April 2016. They will continue to be sent out in monthly increments as the program grows.

Q: Where does PLAY! by SEPHORA ship?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is currently only available in the U.S. and can ship to any address in the contiguous 48 states.

Q: If I do get an invite, am I guaranteed a box?

A: Box quantities are limited each month. If you are invited to subscribe to PLAY! by SEPHORA, please redeem your invitation and claim your spot as soon as possible so that you don’t miss out on that month’s box.

Q: Will Canadians have an opportunity to subscribe?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is not currently available in Canada; however, we will keep you posted on any plans for expansion.

Q: I am a US resident and do not live in one of the contiguous 48 states. When will PLAY! be available to me?

A: We are currently exploring ways to expand our shipping capabilities to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and US Military Bases. We'll be notifying clients as soon as we have an update and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

For more PLAY! by SEPHORA FAQs please visit the following link> http://www.sephora.com/play-faqs

Re: PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

I got my email too sayings I can join, and said I was on waitlist😡😡

I just had the same issue that I was off the waitlist and the 20 times I tried to "Start" it keep telling me that I had to go on the waitlist....AGAIN!  I have been a VIP Rouge member for years and I agree with the others that long time, loyal customers should have been first on the list. I sent a complaint to customer service.  They have always been very responsive but after seeing all of these comments, I do not anticipate a response.  Sephora looks like you may need to makes some changes to your program!

I've been a ROUGE member since it first started and I have close to 40,000, yes, that's 40,000 points which means, when you equate one dollar per point, I've spent a lot of money at Sephora over the years. This year alone, I've already spent over $5,000. I signed up for this program and I've been waitlisted. I think this is absolutely ridiculous. First of all, everyone who wants to join should be allowed to but like everything Sephora does, they screw it up. Since being a ROUGE member, there have only been 2 times when nice trips or products were offered to members. Sephora requires all ROUGE members to spend $1,000 per year to remain in their program yet they get absolutely nothing different from a VIB member. If these memberships were limited, ROUGE members should have been given first chance to join. BUT in reality, everyone should have had the chance to join. Everyone thinks Sephora is so fabulous but what actually makes them so great? Nothing. They don't carry many of the high end brands such as Chanel. Everything they carry just seems to be more of the same old thing. Allure and BeautyBar.com have had a monthly program for years which is fabulous. There are never any problems. The products are fabulous and very nice sized and the cost is $15 a month. May I suggest every check out this program. You can join and quit at any time and the products are truly incredibly. Furthermore, the products aren't simply samples but rather DELUXE, nice size sample.I can assure everyone they will be much more impressed with that program than anything Sephora has put together.

I just got my invitation today. I signed up for the wait list the first week possible with my e-mail linked to my VIB account.  I signed up another e-mail about 2 weeks ago because I thought I had been forgotten.  Today BOTH e-mail addresses got the invitation email.  

I noticed a few things: 

1- The link does NOT work on the mobile website.  If you check your email from your phone and follow the link, it'll show expired.  If you follow the link on desktop, it works.

2 - it takes you to a page (on desktop) where it looks like you have to sign up for the waitlist all over again -where I think some users may get discouraged and nix signing up.  The page REALLY does look like you need to re-enroll on the waitlist, and to be honest, I kind of got a little peeved that I got my invite, then got lead to a screen where I'd have to re-enroll on the wait list..  I entered my e-mail again anyway and it popped up to the next screen to opt in and purchase my first month. Don't get discouraged by the page the link takes you to!

Thanks Meisti, and sorry if I misspelled, I was feeling a bit discouraged. At least, they should mention to enter your email in the wait list again in the invite!! You saved me from getting mad and sending an email I might regret!!

Anonymous Insider

06/21/16 I got invited to get  and than when I click it told me to do the waitlist again .. I got the same problem

So I got the e-mail off the waiting list, and I saw this when I tried to hit subscribe:

There are no avialiable shipping groups for current user.

Did anyone else have this problem at checkout?

Just had the same problem

Anonymous Insider

yah I got the problem too .. I was so exited ..

I just tried putting my e-mail in today, and it worked! Check it out & see if it works for you, too 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I had the same problem - I left the page and tried again and this seemed to work! (thank goodness i was so bummed!)

I signed up for the waitlist the day it was announced. I still haven't received an invitation. Today I tried calling customer service twice and was so frustrated because I couldn't understand either representative. The man told me there might be a glitch but I couldn't understand what he was saying to fix it. The woman I next spoke to said he was wrong.

The biggest frustration is all they can tell me is keep waiting. I've waited a really long time now! I live in California, it's not like I'm in a place with no Sephora. I just want to give a company more money that I already spend a lot at every year.

Anyone have any advice? 

I love Sephora, I go to Sephora store every week to look for good deals. I will wait as long as I have to 😉 after seeing unboxings on YouTube, it's clear that this stuff is lot better quality than ipsy. I've had ipsy for like 6 months & as much as I love ipsy, these boxes just look like better quality for the same price.

Anonymous Insider

Slightly disappointed that the email said I was off the list but then when I clicked the link it said I was back on the list. 

When does the June birchbox get revealed, It's almost the end of the month. 

I know.  I still don't even have a tracking number.  It's stressing me out!

Anonymous Insider

Do you have shipping to México??

I'm not even mad about the wait list, I will wait as long as I have to lol! this subscription box looks awesome. after seeing unboxings on YouTube, it's CLEAR that this stuff is better quality than ipsy. I've had ipsy for like 8 months & as much as I LOVE ipsy, these boxes just look like better quality for the same price.

A waiting list? Seriously? Why can't we just be able to get the monthly boxes like ipsy or birchbox. This is a horrible way to try and get people to sign up! Sephora is a big company and should be able to make it possible for everyone to be able to join and get boxes monthly. 

Why aren't you doing anything about this?!!!

So sorry to hear tons of y'all are having continual problems with this. Hope it gets resolved soon.

Thankfully I'm choosing not to participate simply because I have quite a few samples to finish up already ... and that's after destashing a TON and donating them to a local agency that serves those in need. Plus, I really don't want the temptation. Currently my collection is where I need it to be, and storage space is at a premium. Therefore, I only buy what I need when I need it.

testing