Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

PLAY! by SEPHORA has some exciting news to share with you. Starting in May 2016, we’re expanding PLAY! to the lower 48 states and giving our PLAY! boxes a makeover!

For those of you already on the waitlist as of April 8th, 2016, we will be sending out invitations in waves until all available spots are filled. Invitations will be sent based on when you joined the waitlist. Spots are still limited, so please act quickly if you receive an invitation. As a reminder, when you receive your invitation to join, be sure to enter the same email address used to join the waitlist. If you don’t receive an invitation this time around, or you joined the waitlist after April 8th – don’t worry! As more spots open up each month, we’ll continue to send out invitations on a rolling, first come, first served basis.

If you would like to join the waitlist, please enter your email by visiting www.sephora.com/play. You will be included in future months’ invitations.

Q: When will invites be sent out to people who are on the waitlist?

A: The first wave of invitations for signup will be sent during mid-April 2016. They will continue to be sent out in monthly increments as the program grows.

Q: Where does PLAY! by SEPHORA ship?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is currently only available in the U.S. and can ship to any address in the contiguous 48 states.

Q: If I do get an invite, am I guaranteed a box?

A: Box quantities are limited each month. If you are invited to subscribe to PLAY! by SEPHORA, please redeem your invitation and claim your spot as soon as possible so that you don’t miss out on that month’s box.

Q: Will Canadians have an opportunity to subscribe?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is not currently available in Canada; however, we will keep you posted on any plans for expansion.

Q: I am a US resident and do not live in one of the contiguous 48 states. When will PLAY! be available to me?

A: We are currently exploring ways to expand our shipping capabilities to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and US Military Bases. We'll be notifying clients as soon as we have an update and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

For more PLAY! by SEPHORA FAQs please visit the following link> http://www.sephora.com/play-faqs

Anonymous Insider

Re: PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

Me too ashlynn0421.  This will be my first box.  Billed first of May.  I get two others that have been around a bit longer so I guess it's because it's a new rollout?  I will give it a chance ...wait a bit longer.  Seems I thought would be billed later in the month but may have misunderstood.  Maybe I will check youtube and see if any May boxes arrived to folks yet.  

All the Best!  May (pun) we find out soon, better yet arrive at our abodes!

LiveBeauty

Anonymous Insider

Me Too and I am penning 3 days after you.  I get two other boxes and I never been billed this far ahead and not seen what is coming or even like it's been mailed.  I thought it was billed later in the month.  I give it a chance and go take a look at you tube and see if anyone else has received theirs.  Trying to be patient and consider it is a new undertaking being my location.

Best!

~Live Beauty

mysubscriptionaddiction posted this list a few days ago on her blog . I am super excited.

Spoiler

I got an email from Play the other day that listed everything in it. In the app it says the products will load once we get our box. Check your email!! 🙂

what a hot mess!

This is BULLS***! I Have been getting a play box since day 1 and I am now having to go back on the wait list after updating my payment info when asked and contacting Sephora SEVERAL times to address this issue with no response until I received an email today STATING MY PLAY BOX WAS CANCELLED FOR PAYMENT FAILURE!!!! I also sat on hold for 20 mins with a very rude "beauty consultant" to just be told "yea nope you have to go back on the list, you cancelled nothing I can do" uhmmmm thanks?? Why did I sit on hold for 20 minutes?? Also a VIB rouge - Maybe time to switch my loyalty to Ulta!!

Wow that is messed up! Especially since you didn't cancel, they cancelled it for you! If your subscription was cancelled, their is no way they just automatically just gave it to someone else when pretty much no one can sign up right now, so your spot should be still available to you!

I have been a VIB Rouge  for 3 years in a row now.

Rouge members should have priority to this subscription, as we spend the most. the total point of samples is to get the customer to buy the regular size product. Rouge members are definitely more likely to do so..considering

we spend over 1,000 in beauty products. I don't see a person who complains about a  $28 dollar mascara really being beneficial to this program.. (reference the review comments. regular customers complain about the cost of brands vs drug store brands. I don't see Rouge members doing so.)

i COMPLETELY agree.  the perks for VIB rouge have been steadily declining over the past couple of years--the LEAST they could have done was give us priority on this.

No priority for VIB members??

I have all of them 

ipsy

birchwood

lip monthly 

but will cancel them all just for Sephora 

Please start shipping to Canada!

So I see I'm not the only one who got an email to sign up and nothing happened. I entered my credit card info and never received anything after that. It's really disappointing because I tried to check now and was told i was put on the waiting list. Really really disappointing!!

They CANCELLED mine with good payment info! Such crap! 

ME TOO

I got an invitation earlier in April, i clicked the link to sign up, filled out info, it appeared to work.  I was so excited!  I've been waiting for my box, which never came.  So  I checked my account today and it doesn't have record of the Play order.  I entered my email address and of course it said I was wait listed.  The day I signed up for Play! I cancelled another sub box service, I am very disappointed.

This is going to sound bad and I don't mean it to be - I just don't understand why I received an email that there was an open spot and then when I went to purchase the subscription it read all spots were taken.  And I honestly think (the bad part) that anyone who is a VIB rouge, specifically those that are up until 12/31/17 - don't get notified first.  Just my thoughts.

I have been subscribed since the beginning of April, but when I check my subscription in my Beauty Bag the message just says:

PLAY! BY SEPHORA

The products inside your first PLAY! BOX will be here soon!

Check back once your box arrives.

How do I see which month will be my first month? Will I be receiving May?

I signed up beginning of April also. My card was charged a couple days ago. I went on sephora app and under order history it says my play! is " sent to warehouse " and is getting ready to ship to me. Check under your order history and see if you have something similar ? You should get May play! box .

Thank you!  I was able to find it under my order history. 🙂

If you were billed between May 1-4 then you will get the May box. They bill on the first few days and ship the third week. 

You can also check your next billing date by going in the Sephora app, in the menu hit Account, then play by Sephora. 

Mine doesn't list May because I was already billed. 

testing