Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

PLAY! by SEPHORA has some exciting news to share with you. Starting in May 2016, weโ€™re expanding PLAY! to the lower 48 states and giving our PLAY! boxes a makeover!

For those of you already on the waitlist as of April 8th, 2016, we will be sending out invitations in waves until all available spots are filled. Invitations will be sent based on when you joined the waitlist. Spots are still limited, so please act quickly if you receive an invitation. As a reminder, when you receive your invitation to join, be sure to enter the same email address used to join the waitlist. If you donโ€™t receive an invitation this time around, or you joined the waitlist after April 8th โ€“ donโ€™t worry! As more spots open up each month, weโ€™ll continue to send out invitations on a rolling, first come, first served basis.

If you would like to join the waitlist, please enter your email by visiting www.sephora.com/play. You will be included in future monthsโ€™ invitations.

Q: When will invites be sent out to people who are on the waitlist?

A: The first wave of invitations for signup will be sent during mid-April 2016. They will continue to be sent out in monthly increments as the program grows.

Q: Where does PLAY! by SEPHORA ship?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is currently only available in the U.S. and can ship to any address in the contiguous 48 states.

Q: If I do get an invite, am I guaranteed a box?

A: Box quantities are limited each month. If you are invited to subscribe to PLAY! by SEPHORA, please redeem your invitation and claim your spot as soon as possible so that you donโ€™t miss out on that monthโ€™s box.

Q: Will Canadians have an opportunity to subscribe?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is not currently available in Canada; however, we will keep you posted on any plans for expansion.

Q: I am a US resident and do not live in one of the contiguous 48 states. When will PLAY! be available to me?

A: We are currently exploring ways to expand our shipping capabilities to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and US Military Bases. We'll be notifying clients as soon as we have an update and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

For more PLAY! by SEPHORA FAQs please visit the following link> http://www.sephora.com/play-faqs

Re: PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

Thank you! I was able to find it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi!  I received an email that I was off the waitlist, and when I went to sign-up, it said I was back on the waitlist!  What happened to my spot?

Anonymous Insider

You never had a spot, Sephora lied.

I keep getting emails stating my card was declined.  They tell me they update it, then nothing.  Called my bank and no attempts have been made to charge my card.  WTF sephora?!  Have been dealing with them not sending me emails for over a year, now this. I guess it's time to give up on sephora.

I received the invitation went through the whole registration process and the cost and that was it. I haven't heard anything since. when I just put in my email it said I was on the waiting list. how do we find out if we will be getting the box?? Id like to know instead of checking the bank account.

Go to MY ACCOUNT, then BEAUTY BAG, and finally Play! by Sephora.  If you are subscribed, it will show the billing cycle, and info pertaining to your subscription.

We received an invitation...Went to accept and now says were on a waiting list again.

I contacted customer service twice to have them update my debit card information since it just expired. However, my payment info has still not been updated.  i have missed the April box and now I am back on the wait list.  

How do you sign up for the waitlist?

I received an email stating I was off the wait list but when I tried to sign up it said I was back on ! such a bummer ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•

same thing happen to me (:

just keep trying 

I have been on the waitlist since December!! Anyone else waiting this long?

Anonymous Insider

So have I, it's extremely disappointing. Especially as a Rouge Member. 

I have waited since December also. Not to mention, I got an invitation and went to redeem it...and still put back on the wait list

HI taytaypooka,

I'm sorry about that! We will continue to invite more clients in the near future so please keep an eye on our emails. I appreciate your patience!

Always,

Danee

I subscribed as soon as I received the email saying that spots were open. I went through the whole registration process, yet did not receive a confirmation email. How do I know if I'm subscribed?

The same thing happened to me... I keep checking my bank account to see if I get a charge from them, I'll be sad if it didn't go through.

Hi D3xie,

In reviewing your account I see that you recently spoke with one of our Call Center representatives regarding this. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send me or any of the other BT mods a private message! ๐Ÿ™‚

Always,

Danee

Anonymous Insider

Will Argentinian have an aopportunity to suscribe?

Hi VeroniqueBeauty,

Regretfully, we do not currently ship to Argentina. Additionally, at this time, our Play! subscription boxes are only available within the U.S. I'll be happy to pass this along to the appropriate department for future consideration ๐Ÿ™‚

Always,

Danee

Anonymous Insider

I have been on the waitlist for so long I didn't even remember signing up until I received an email. then I clicked the link and everything went through just fine. they charged my card for the month of may so I assume I will get a box

1 Reply
testing