Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

PLAY! by SEPHORA has some exciting news to share with you. Starting in May 2016, we’re expanding PLAY! to the lower 48 states and giving our PLAY! boxes a makeover!

For those of you already on the waitlist as of April 8th, 2016, we will be sending out invitations in waves until all available spots are filled. Invitations will be sent based on when you joined the waitlist. Spots are still limited, so please act quickly if you receive an invitation. As a reminder, when you receive your invitation to join, be sure to enter the same email address used to join the waitlist. If you don’t receive an invitation this time around, or you joined the waitlist after April 8th – don’t worry! As more spots open up each month, we’ll continue to send out invitations on a rolling, first come, first served basis.

If you would like to join the waitlist, please enter your email by visiting www.sephora.com/play. You will be included in future months’ invitations.

Q: When will invites be sent out to people who are on the waitlist?

A: The first wave of invitations for signup will be sent during mid-April 2016. They will continue to be sent out in monthly increments as the program grows.

Q: Where does PLAY! by SEPHORA ship?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is currently only available in the U.S. and can ship to any address in the contiguous 48 states.

Q: If I do get an invite, am I guaranteed a box?

A: Box quantities are limited each month. If you are invited to subscribe to PLAY! by SEPHORA, please redeem your invitation and claim your spot as soon as possible so that you don’t miss out on that month’s box.

Q: Will Canadians have an opportunity to subscribe?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is not currently available in Canada; however, we will keep you posted on any plans for expansion.

Q: I am a US resident and do not live in one of the contiguous 48 states. When will PLAY! be available to me?

A: We are currently exploring ways to expand our shipping capabilities to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and US Military Bases. We'll be notifying clients as soon as we have an update and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

For more PLAY! by SEPHORA FAQs please visit the following link> http://www.sephora.com/play-faqs

Anonymous Insider

Re: PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

I am having the same trouble as everyone else. Got the e-mail invitation and when I click the link, I get redirected to the play by sephora page. Help please!!!

Anonymous Insider

I'm having the same issue! Got the email that I'm off the wait list but when I click to subscribe it takes to me to main wait list page! Please help!

Hi EricaM87,

Regretfully, our Play! subscription is now full! However, please be sure to add yourself to the waitlist again as we will continue to invite more clients to sign up. Thank you for your patience!

Always,

Danee

Anonymous Insider

Me too! Hopefully they get this figured out for us!

Hi KRife2788,

Play! is now full and I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused! Please add yourself to the waitlist again to be notified as soon as we have more spots to sign up. Thank you!

Always,

Danee

So happy to be off the waitlist! What time of month do these typically ship out? Thanks!

Hi Krampus - Play boxes generally ship the 3rd week of the month! 

Kindly,
Nika

Quick question - if I got an invite in April, and joined immediately - does that mean I'll get the April box?  Fingers crossed.  LOoks like an amazing box!

Hi KHay1024,

If you joined this month, you will be receiving the box for May. Let us know if you have further questions! Thank you.

Best,

Mali

Your first box should be the May one. In the Sephora app, under account, you can check when your next billing is and verify!

Thank you Stephanie,

I really appreciate you all taking the time to reply to as many people as possible. Hopefully Sephora gets things to run more smoothly in the future.

Anonymous Insider

The link in the mail with ' You're in'  links to a website where it looks like you are signing up for the waiting list again, but... if you fill in the same emailadress as you did earlier, you will get new directions!

I entered in my email that I used for the waitlist and it is saying I have been added to the waitlist again. It's not giving me directions to finish registering. Is it closed again? I clicked on my email as soon as I received it. 

So we pay $10 a month but not guaranteed a box??? Once we get an invitation, do we have to accept the invite each month? So confused!

Hi Nandis77, ragdoll4mom has provided you with a good explanation. You would not be charged unless you are successfully subscribed into the program.

Once you receive a invitation to play you can visit sephora.com/play to subscribe. You would then be charged for a box each month and receive a box for that month. Re-subscribing or accepting a new invitation each month is not necessary.

Kindly,
Nika

You are paying $10 for the subscription box.  It's like ipsy, glossybox, birchbox, etc in that you aren't charged until your subscription is started.  You will begin receiving your box each month and your credit card will be charged on the 8th of each month once your subscription starts.

I received my invitation for play and as I'm trying to redeem it I'm told I have to sign up on the waiting list and wait for an invitation again, WHY?????

Hi terrin - it looks like you were able to subscribe! Let me know if you have any questions or other issues.

Kindly,
Nika

Hi ,I was on the waiting list for subscribing to Play.. I just received a mail telling I'am off the wait list and can subscribe now. I tried to subscribe just then but I was redirected to some error page continuously. Please help.!!!

Hi amrk,

It looks like you are still eligible to register, I recommend trying again by visiting sephora.com/play You could also try logging out and back in to your account, or try from a different browser or device.

Looks like I also didn't get the email quick enough. It's not showing in my account. I guess since I'm to sick to check my email more then once a day or so I'll never be quick enough before its full. I really feel that VIB and VIB rouges should get first dibs. Maybe they can make that one of the perks? I'm not trying to upset anyone by requesting that , it's just we get so little in the terms as benfits for being a VIB and VIB rouge so maybe this could be one of them,

2 Replies
testing