Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

PLAY! by SEPHORA has some exciting news to share with you. Starting in May 2016, we’re expanding PLAY! to the lower 48 states and giving our PLAY! boxes a makeover!

For those of you already on the waitlist as of April 8th, 2016, we will be sending out invitations in waves until all available spots are filled. Invitations will be sent based on when you joined the waitlist. Spots are still limited, so please act quickly if you receive an invitation. As a reminder, when you receive your invitation to join, be sure to enter the same email address used to join the waitlist. If you don’t receive an invitation this time around, or you joined the waitlist after April 8th – don’t worry! As more spots open up each month, we’ll continue to send out invitations on a rolling, first come, first served basis.

If you would like to join the waitlist, please enter your email by visiting www.sephora.com/play. You will be included in future months’ invitations.

Q: When will invites be sent out to people who are on the waitlist?

A: The first wave of invitations for signup will be sent during mid-April 2016. They will continue to be sent out in monthly increments as the program grows.

Q: Where does PLAY! by SEPHORA ship?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is currently only available in the U.S. and can ship to any address in the contiguous 48 states.

Q: If I do get an invite, am I guaranteed a box?

A: Box quantities are limited each month. If you are invited to subscribe to PLAY! by SEPHORA, please redeem your invitation and claim your spot as soon as possible so that you don’t miss out on that month’s box.

Q: Will Canadians have an opportunity to subscribe?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is not currently available in Canada; however, we will keep you posted on any plans for expansion.

Q: I am a US resident and do not live in one of the contiguous 48 states. When will PLAY! be available to me?

A: We are currently exploring ways to expand our shipping capabilities to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and US Military Bases. We'll be notifying clients as soon as we have an update and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

For more PLAY! by SEPHORA FAQs please visit the following link> http://www.sephora.com/play-faqs

Re: PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

Thanks for weighing in here. Can I delete the account I don't want to use (have never bought anything with that) and then the email change should work? Or is that impossible too?

Anonymous Insider

Ugh, I did that too and I just emailed them about it. That sucks because my other account has quite a few rewards points that arent going to be added to the 50 that will come each month with the Play box....

I received my invite from the waitlist, and excitedly went to sign up.  However, after check out, there was no confirmation page.  The page automatically jumped back to my regular shopping cart.  I have not yet received a confirmation email that I have subscribed to Play.  Do I just need to be patient and wait for the system to email my confirmation, or did I not actually finish the subscription process?

Hi jomiel,

I took a look, and it appears that you didn't successfully subscribe to Play, sorry about that! Your account is still eligible though, so I recommend trying again after logging out and back in to your account, or trying from a different browser or device.

Thanks!  I just tried again and was successful in getting a subscription confirmation page at the end! 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

I was invited to PLAY, but I used a different email address than my BI account so when I go to log in and subscribe, it doesn't let me use my BI account.  Can someone help?

Hi FabinMichigan,

Currently, you are only able to register for Play! using the same email address you entered on the waitlist previously. You are welcome to re-add your Beauty Insider account email to the waitlist now though!

So I get the email.  It says I have 11 days but I sign up (or try to) right away.  My phone freezes up so I walk directly to my computer to sign up.  Guess what?  It says it's too late and I will be put on the list. 

Hi texaschel,

It looks like the email address associated with your account is still eligible to register! I recommend logging out and back in to your account and trying again, or trying to register again from a different browser by visiting sephora.com/play I hope that helps!

So upset!! I got an email saying I could now subscribe and I was off the waitlist. Then at shipping information it rejected a Canadian address... Sephora: You know I live in Canada from my account why would you send me the invite if I can't subscribe :(:( Major sad!

Hi ashkash,

I am so sorry about that! Regrettably, Play! is currently open to residents of the 48 contiguous US states. I'll be sure to pass your feedback along to the appropriate contacts.

I don't know what to do for the email I was taken of the waiting list and I click the email and it keep taking to the website but I I see is where to join the waitlist. Please help.... 

Enter your email at the place where it says to join the waitlist. You can then add the box to your shopping basket.

i received the email that i had been taken off the waiting list and signed up immediately  Two days later i received a notice my info could not be verified and to contact Sephora customer service.  I called and was informed they could not help me but that i needed to try and sign up again.  I went back to the link i was sent and when i tried to sign up i was informed i have been added to the wait list.  Really Sephora???  Love the confusion and lack of organization...

Hi megarooroo,

I will PM you with more info in just a moment!

Forever waiting till you expand to Canada!

I received the email to "play" but when I click the link it takes me to enter my e-mail, even though the e-mail clearly says I've been taken off the waitlist. How do I actually get the box? I contacted customer service but haven't heard anything back.

help!

Okay I figured it out, you have to re-enter your e-mail and then you can get your subscription if you've received the "play" email! Yay, so excited. I've been waiting for months! 

I just signed up for the subscription box, would I receive the box for this month or wait till end of May? 

Hi Sophiaaax3,

You should be all set to receive your first box in May! I hope you enjoy!

This is so frustrating because I was already subscribed and Sephora messed with my subscription back in October. I called customer service to get it fixed and I was told everything was fine. 6 months later and I still have to be on a waiting list when I did everything right!

testing