Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

PLAY! by SEPHORA has some exciting news to share with you. Starting in May 2016, we’re expanding PLAY! to the lower 48 states and giving our PLAY! boxes a makeover!

For those of you already on the waitlist as of April 8th, 2016, we will be sending out invitations in waves until all available spots are filled. Invitations will be sent based on when you joined the waitlist. Spots are still limited, so please act quickly if you receive an invitation. As a reminder, when you receive your invitation to join, be sure to enter the same email address used to join the waitlist. If you don’t receive an invitation this time around, or you joined the waitlist after April 8th – don’t worry! As more spots open up each month, we’ll continue to send out invitations on a rolling, first come, first served basis.

If you would like to join the waitlist, please enter your email by visiting www.sephora.com/play. You will be included in future months’ invitations.

Q: When will invites be sent out to people who are on the waitlist?

A: The first wave of invitations for signup will be sent during mid-April 2016. They will continue to be sent out in monthly increments as the program grows.

Q: Where does PLAY! by SEPHORA ship?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is currently only available in the U.S. and can ship to any address in the contiguous 48 states.

Q: If I do get an invite, am I guaranteed a box?

A: Box quantities are limited each month. If you are invited to subscribe to PLAY! by SEPHORA, please redeem your invitation and claim your spot as soon as possible so that you don’t miss out on that month’s box.

Q: Will Canadians have an opportunity to subscribe?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is not currently available in Canada; however, we will keep you posted on any plans for expansion.

Q: I am a US resident and do not live in one of the contiguous 48 states. When will PLAY! be available to me?

A: We are currently exploring ways to expand our shipping capabilities to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and US Military Bases. We'll be notifying clients as soon as we have an update and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

For more PLAY! by SEPHORA FAQs please visit the following link> http://www.sephora.com/play-faqs

Re: PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

I signed up for the waitlist on day 1, and am VIB rouge.  Not even a word yet on getting off the waitlist - then I find out that people could send out invites to friends who could just get in - no waitlist (cutting everyone else who has been waiting for months).  I just don't get it.

Is this available in Michigan yet? 

So excited!  I signed up on the first day of the waitlist and I finally got the invite to join!  i'm in MD for reference!

Same been on WL since day 1 and finally got invite,now I'm guessing ill end up not liking it after a long wait... Sigh

Having been on the wait list since this beta started and I'm in the Bay Area where you guys are located...Why is this taking so long? 

Anonymous Insider

Hi Clove769!

What Bay Area...there are lots of them.  I am near the Tampa Bay Area...what Bay are you near?  If you mind me asking, then disregard.  

Sounds like I am so fer south I may never see an invite. I don't let it get to me though, glad for what I have cause I have been through a fire and left with ashes.  Now I feel I need to purge some things...except for the items one can use up or share like skin care, hair care, beauty, etc. 

I am glad for the ones who get an invite and wonder I don't like to complain if I can help it as it feels to me like a force that works against me instead of for me.  Everyone is different in that "feelings part" how ever.  

I rather think it's such a huge company that rolling something like this out takes a lot more rolls than imagined, then there are the snags that do come along the way.  

Best to you, best to all!

@Anonymous I believe she is referring to the SF Bay Area- where Sephora is headquarted. I'm in that area as well, and still no invite. I'm guessing it's  because we're really far away from all the warehouses.

Anonymous Insider

Thank you Much MM89!  I rather thought so, was not sure...I will learn as I read more...your response helps a lot with geography. I am new to the program yet have purchased from Sephora for awhile. I noticed eh, what is this about VIB and called and got the scoop, thought I spend as much yearly so why not.  So here I am.  Found the place to sign up for PLAY, yet I don't expect to really get an invite, I figured no harm in signing up though.

I sure am far away eh?  Yet in a way like they say and I have found to be so many a time "it's a small world after all".  Nice picture.  I think to get something up, yet have not done so yet...maybe someday. I do think the cameo is cute even though, maybe looks better than me...(smiles).

May you get an invite soon, I would rather it be you than me for you are closer and probably been waiting longer. 

Anonymous Insider

Yes, I am replying to my reply as I noticed I misnomered your handle..it is MK89.  Typing skills a bit wonky tonight.  

I also looked close and notice you are further away from the warehouse yet close to headquarters....at first I lumped it together, then took a second look.  I need to take more time in read and response.  I will work on that.

still waiting```

I have been waiting for this....finally in Maryland..Cant wait

Still waiting in Boston :(. Signed up for the waitlist on day one!

still waiting in Huntsville AL. 

I got an invite yesterday...super excited to try out this box! I love my beauty sub boxes!

Anonymous Insider

I have been signed up FOREVER and haven't ever gotten a spot.. I see some new people have started getting their first box so I came to the site to see if I could just sign up again and of course it says there are NO spots and my email was added to the waitlist.. I am so afraid that because I tried to sign up that my ORIGINAL spot where I signed up have just been reassigned to the bottom of the list.. Is there a way to tell where we are on the list or if I was shuffled down to the bottom???

I'm still a little surprised that VIB and VIB Rouge members or at least VIB Rouge members didn't automatically get invites as soon as the full program rolled out. I am in Vermont and a VIB Rouge member and though I signed up and was added to the waiting list the day I got news of Play! by Sephora coming out, I still have not received an invite.

lol, are you kidding? VIBs and Rouges get to spend more money - that's the benefit!

This there's date that this will be launched nationwide?

Anonymous Insider

I have been signed up for what seems like forever as well! I cant wait to ditch my other subscription box whom will remain nameless because they suck, lol. I am in Louisville, Ky, come on Sephora 🙂

ahhh so excited! I was sent an invitation email and signed up! I have never had ANY subscription box so this is new territory for me.

Anonymous Insider

My daughter and I signed up same day. We were placed on their waiting list same day. She rec'd an invitation today, but I have not rec'd one yet. Does the waiting list take customers in the order that they provide the email? 

testing