Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

PLAY! by SEPHORA has some exciting news to share with you. Starting in May 2016, we’re expanding PLAY! to the lower 48 states and giving our PLAY! boxes a makeover!

For those of you already on the waitlist as of April 8th, 2016, we will be sending out invitations in waves until all available spots are filled. Invitations will be sent based on when you joined the waitlist. Spots are still limited, so please act quickly if you receive an invitation. As a reminder, when you receive your invitation to join, be sure to enter the same email address used to join the waitlist. If you don’t receive an invitation this time around, or you joined the waitlist after April 8th – don’t worry! As more spots open up each month, we’ll continue to send out invitations on a rolling, first come, first served basis.

If you would like to join the waitlist, please enter your email by visiting www.sephora.com/play. You will be included in future months’ invitations.

Q: When will invites be sent out to people who are on the waitlist?

A: The first wave of invitations for signup will be sent during mid-April 2016. They will continue to be sent out in monthly increments as the program grows.

Q: Where does PLAY! by SEPHORA ship?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is currently only available in the U.S. and can ship to any address in the contiguous 48 states.

Q: If I do get an invite, am I guaranteed a box?

A: Box quantities are limited each month. If you are invited to subscribe to PLAY! by SEPHORA, please redeem your invitation and claim your spot as soon as possible so that you don’t miss out on that month’s box.

Q: Will Canadians have an opportunity to subscribe?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is not currently available in Canada; however, we will keep you posted on any plans for expansion.

Q: I am a US resident and do not live in one of the contiguous 48 states. When will PLAY! be available to me?

A: We are currently exploring ways to expand our shipping capabilities to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and US Military Bases. We'll be notifying clients as soon as we have an update and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

For more PLAY! by SEPHORA FAQs please visit the following link> http://www.sephora.com/play-faqs

Re: PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

I've been invited ever since it opened and have yet to get it on. (I even tried five minutes after the email was sent) Is it that popular that it fills up within a few minutes?

I have been on the waitlist since Play came out and despite multiple openings I have not yet recieved a single notification. To make matter worse a friend of mine was able to go right in and sign up without having to go on the waitlist at all. 
By some miracle through Facebook I found out there were slots available so I rushed over, signed up and finally got on. A few days latter I get a notification there was some kind of issue with my card so I call in to correct it only to have the person who was supposed to be fixing it delete my subscription. She then tells me I'm screwed and they have no way to manually add me back. I will have to go back on the waitlist until I get notification of a slot. Yeah- those notifications they never send!!!   
Come on!!!!  Get it together!!!!
PS- 200 points does not in any way make up for such a screw up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is nonsense.  I received an email and when I tried signing up all spots are filled.  Customer Service is not helpful at all and long waits of hold on telephone lines.  Not impressed with Sephora's service recently.

I've been on the waitlist since this program was announced last year 😕

Same and no word from Sephora yet =[

Any update on when this may be released everywhere else? I am so excited about it and want to know when I might get an invite. Love Sephora!!

Alaina

I received an invitation for this program, and now they are advertising on Facebook, open for everyone?

I now there is no spot available?

what a contradiction!!!

What in the literal f@#k, Sephora?! I received and invite and "all the spots are full?!??!"  Was willing to give it a chance.  Will now be sticking with Birchbox and Ipsy.  Extremely annoying and reinforces why I now buy all my products directly from Birchbox and not Sephora!

Hello,

All of the invites have been spoken for. Good luck!

Lol, kssweetheart.

p616, I believe it's Columbus, Cincinnati and Boston.

Yep, I just realized this info is in the answer for sticky Q#2 above.  Thanks for not calling me a dummy!  🙂

Hello,

If you live in the test market area, I received an email from Sephora, to invite four friends. List your email and I will add you to my list. Offer expires 01/24/2016.

Sent a PM. Thank you!

That's so thoughtful of you. I'm sending you a PM now 

Sweet of you boonatti - 🍭 Think you just made someones day. 😊     

btw - Auto-Correct changed your name from boonatti to 'boons attitude'. **eye roll** Maybe it should be Auto-Incorrect. 😉

Is there a list somewhere that says which areas are test markets?

Whoops - looks like this info is right there in the above Q/A.  Guess I'm SOL, oh well...  😞

I'll keep trying...have entered my email address about 50 times now.  I want this bad enough, I will continue trying...LOL

I just typed my email and was allowed to join immediately. I did not receive any emails inviting me to join... I simply kept on entering my email address on the subscription page

Yay for you! ❤ I'm really glad you were able to get one, honestly. Sad for so many others. 😞

Been trying to wait patiently - on waitlist. **sigh** Saw the January box, looked pretty cool, couldn't bring myself to look and see what I missed in the older boxes. Just hope it comes to NY soon, want it Bad!

I hope you will come back and let us know when you get it, what goodies are in it and how much you like it. Congrats, you give me hope. 😊

I wanted it real bad too... I live in Boston but was not invited  in the limited markets release 😞 

keep on typing the email and it may just let you sign up... I'll post my February box once it arrives!

5 Replies
testing