Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

PLAY! by SEPHORA has some exciting news to share with you. Starting in May 2016, we’re expanding PLAY! to the lower 48 states and giving our PLAY! boxes a makeover!

For those of you already on the waitlist as of April 8th, 2016, we will be sending out invitations in waves until all available spots are filled. Invitations will be sent based on when you joined the waitlist. Spots are still limited, so please act quickly if you receive an invitation. As a reminder, when you receive your invitation to join, be sure to enter the same email address used to join the waitlist. If you don’t receive an invitation this time around, or you joined the waitlist after April 8th – don’t worry! As more spots open up each month, we’ll continue to send out invitations on a rolling, first come, first served basis.

If you would like to join the waitlist, please enter your email by visiting www.sephora.com/play. You will be included in future months’ invitations.

Q: When will invites be sent out to people who are on the waitlist?

A: The first wave of invitations for signup will be sent during mid-April 2016. They will continue to be sent out in monthly increments as the program grows.

Q: Where does PLAY! by SEPHORA ship?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is currently only available in the U.S. and can ship to any address in the contiguous 48 states.

Q: If I do get an invite, am I guaranteed a box?

A: Box quantities are limited each month. If you are invited to subscribe to PLAY! by SEPHORA, please redeem your invitation and claim your spot as soon as possible so that you don’t miss out on that month’s box.

Q: Will Canadians have an opportunity to subscribe?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is not currently available in Canada; however, we will keep you posted on any plans for expansion.

Q: I am a US resident and do not live in one of the contiguous 48 states. When will PLAY! be available to me?

A: We are currently exploring ways to expand our shipping capabilities to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and US Military Bases. We'll be notifying clients as soon as we have an update and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

For more PLAY! by SEPHORA FAQs please visit the following link> http://www.sephora.com/play-faqs

Anonymous Insider

Re: PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

aw that's too bad, thanks!

Hey it's 2016... Any fixed dates on the full national launch? I have been on the waitlist for ages

I was on their FB page today and Sephora replied to a few people saying national launch is this Spring...so maybe March?

I got an invitation today, but I decided to skip it. But I'm in southwest Louisiana, if that tells anyone anything about regions they're expanding to. 

I been waiting to sign up... HURRY UP SEPHORA!! 

I'VE BEEN WAITING 3 MONTHS STILL NO SPOTS...

I'm really excited to hear about the creation of this box. I'm subscribed to many monthly boxes but I think of anyone, Sephora could really do this right! I love the idea of trying new things from the store I enjoy buying from the most. I've put myself on the waiting list and look forward to receiving an invite soon. 🙂 Good luck Sephora with this new box! :)))

I got my invitation this week, but I don't think I'm going to sign-up after seeing everyone's boxes. It seems that Sephora just uses leftover deluxe samples and point perks in the PLAY boxes.

I ended up signing up since it looks like it will still be invite only for another month or two. Let's hope it's worth it!

Anonymous Insider

I'm excited for the national launch because I can't wait to drop my Ipsy subscription! We used to get mostly high-end products and now we're getting mostly drugstore. Not that I mind drugstore sometimes, but I signed up because I wanted to try high-end products before I buy them. 
Does anyone know a more precise launch date for 2016? Maybe January, Feb? Later??

I think it's beginning to roll out more. My friend just texted me about her invite this (past) week 🙂

Anonymous Insider

bring better brand deluxe sizes. not point perks, deluxe blushes, eye shadows NOT THE SAME BLUE SEPHORA SHADOW I HAVE 2, lipsticks. BIGGER PERFUME SAMPLES! NOT TUBE PERFUME SAMPLES, DELUXE MINI ONES NEED TO BE ADDED

Sephora... *sigh*

So far we've had four face wash products, three eyeliners, EIGHT moisturizers/toners, three lip products, one face mask, one hair product and one eye-shadow product...

I think between Play and the other deluxe sampled, I've received enough moisturizers and face oils to soften the skin of my entire neighborhood.

So what I'm asking is, can we get some variety? Where are the other makeup products? Blushes? Highlighters? Other hair products that are exclusive to your store? More eyeshadows to try? What about brushes? Other products I can't get anywhere else? Just...no more face oils, please!

If you do not want your Sephora Play box, there are many others that would be happy to take your place during this limited release. I do not mean to seem tacky, but I personally love moisturizers especially since my skin is dry and sensitive so I enjoy testing out products first before surging to find out my skin does not agree. I have subscribed to a few other beauty boxes, but since I buy almost all of my makeup and skincare from Sephora I was thrilled to find out they were going to start a subscription service only to still be on the waiting list a few months later.

Anonymous Insider

The first box I loved. The second was okay and the 3rd was just meh...that being said I'm hoping the December box is enough to get me excited again or I may consider canceling.

Have you seen this month's products? I'm very underwhelmed. 😕

Anonymous Insider

Why weren't VIB Rogues given priority?

Do they ever? It's such a joke

I emailed Sephora Customer Service months ago when I found out that there was a box. I am a Rouge member and I spend so much money every shopping trip which adds up to over $1,000 each year. I am so very upset that they did not even mention this box to Rouge members. Their customer service didn't even take the time to get back to me, which is just plain rude after I dish out so much money to their brand. Sephora sends emails all the time to me about new products but never any emails or mention about this box. I agree with you, Rouge members should have been given priority. 

The box is only being tested in a handful of cities. That may have something to do with it....

for those that are trialing this play box, 

do you think it is worth paying for it? 
Can't decide if I want to actually purchase the subscription when it becomes available for everyone else. 

Thanks! 🙂

3 Replies
testing