Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

PLAY! by SEPHORA has some exciting news to share with you. Starting in May 2016, we’re expanding PLAY! to the lower 48 states and giving our PLAY! boxes a makeover!

For those of you already on the waitlist as of April 8th, 2016, we will be sending out invitations in waves until all available spots are filled. Invitations will be sent based on when you joined the waitlist. Spots are still limited, so please act quickly if you receive an invitation. As a reminder, when you receive your invitation to join, be sure to enter the same email address used to join the waitlist. If you don’t receive an invitation this time around, or you joined the waitlist after April 8th – don’t worry! As more spots open up each month, we’ll continue to send out invitations on a rolling, first come, first served basis.

If you would like to join the waitlist, please enter your email by visiting www.sephora.com/play. You will be included in future months’ invitations.

Q: When will invites be sent out to people who are on the waitlist?

A: The first wave of invitations for signup will be sent during mid-April 2016. They will continue to be sent out in monthly increments as the program grows.

Q: Where does PLAY! by SEPHORA ship?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is currently only available in the U.S. and can ship to any address in the contiguous 48 states.

Q: If I do get an invite, am I guaranteed a box?

A: Box quantities are limited each month. If you are invited to subscribe to PLAY! by SEPHORA, please redeem your invitation and claim your spot as soon as possible so that you don’t miss out on that month’s box.

Q: Will Canadians have an opportunity to subscribe?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is not currently available in Canada; however, we will keep you posted on any plans for expansion.

Q: I am a US resident and do not live in one of the contiguous 48 states. When will PLAY! be available to me?

A: We are currently exploring ways to expand our shipping capabilities to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and US Military Bases. We'll be notifying clients as soon as we have an update and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

For more PLAY! by SEPHORA FAQs please visit the following link> http://www.sephora.com/play-faqs

Re: PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

I'm so mad I didn't know about the Sephora Play BEFORE it was full, this waitlist sucks. I want to join NOW.

If it makes you feel better I'm pretty sure a mod said invitations were independent of putting your name on the list so it's not like you missed anything per se.

It all depends on your area.  They aren't sending invites to everyone yet.  It's still in its test phase. If your area either opens up or if your in an area that has already opened up you'll get one soon!  If not,  it'll just be when it rolls out nationally ( providing your in the US ) next year! 

I can't believe I was sleeping on this! Got on the waitlist. I miss the makeup world. ;^ ; ❤️

Anonymous Insider

North of sanantonio hope to get an invite soon!

I'm in Austin and I put my name on the waiting list and was sent an invite! I'm sure you'll get one! 🙂

I'm in Austin and put my name on the waiting list quite a while ago, but nothing 😞

ok so i just got an email with a "glimpse" anyone have thoughts about what could be what? I think the hair primer is Living Proof. I think that they lip stain is sephora brand. the mosturizer? Up in the air.

When they first announced the box they shared photos of the first box.

how did i miss this?!! Any idea where I can find a link?

Anonymous Insider

This may be our first box.

image.jpg

Yes that was the one I saw too.

Awesome job on the pic! I'm loving this!!! It cannot get here quick enough!  

That is the first box - good job on finding a photo! I knew about the MJ liner, the OH moisturizer, and the Sephora lip stain - I just didn't know the rest of the box 🙂

Where's my invite, Sephora? I'm a good Sephora shopper (I'm in there at least once a week!), I like beauty boxes and samples, I can be a good beta tester for your service,  I can review items......where is my invite?.......

All right, whining over. I'll wait patiently for my invite. While waiting, I'll live vicariously through the boxes that you ladies get.

Anonymous Insider

Anyone else charged $12 +tax instead of $10 +tax like my original receipt said for this box?

i got charge $10+ tax. weird.

Anonymous Insider

Thanks for the info! I called the Rouge line and she was even confused to why I was charged $12. I received a refund for the difference and they will pass it along to the department that handles the subscriptions to make sure it doesn't happen again. 🙂

I got charged $10 - not including tax. I'd call the rouge line tomorrow and ask what's up.

Anonymous Insider

Thank you for the info! It's really weird because when I click on my order details it says $10 but then my subtotal changes. I will be contacting them tomorrow. 🙂

image.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Im from Alabama. Ive signed up twice now and now its telling me there is a waitlist. What do I have to do to get off a waitlist? How do I get an invitation. Will someone please let me know something, my email is jessicalauren91@live.com. It would be greatly appreciated.

testing