Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

PLAY! by SEPHORA has some exciting news to share with you. Starting in May 2016, we’re expanding PLAY! to the lower 48 states and giving our PLAY! boxes a makeover!

For those of you already on the waitlist as of April 8th, 2016, we will be sending out invitations in waves until all available spots are filled. Invitations will be sent based on when you joined the waitlist. Spots are still limited, so please act quickly if you receive an invitation. As a reminder, when you receive your invitation to join, be sure to enter the same email address used to join the waitlist. If you don’t receive an invitation this time around, or you joined the waitlist after April 8th – don’t worry! As more spots open up each month, we’ll continue to send out invitations on a rolling, first come, first served basis.

If you would like to join the waitlist, please enter your email by visiting www.sephora.com/play. You will be included in future months’ invitations.

Q: When will invites be sent out to people who are on the waitlist?

A: The first wave of invitations for signup will be sent during mid-April 2016. They will continue to be sent out in monthly increments as the program grows.

Q: Where does PLAY! by SEPHORA ship?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is currently only available in the U.S. and can ship to any address in the contiguous 48 states.

Q: If I do get an invite, am I guaranteed a box?

A: Box quantities are limited each month. If you are invited to subscribe to PLAY! by SEPHORA, please redeem your invitation and claim your spot as soon as possible so that you don’t miss out on that month’s box.

Q: Will Canadians have an opportunity to subscribe?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is not currently available in Canada; however, we will keep you posted on any plans for expansion.

Q: I am a US resident and do not live in one of the contiguous 48 states. When will PLAY! be available to me?

A: We are currently exploring ways to expand our shipping capabilities to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and US Military Bases. We'll be notifying clients as soon as we have an update and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

For more PLAY! by SEPHORA FAQs please visit the following link> http://www.sephora.com/play-faqs

Re: PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

I have to agree with the other response here, I'm sure NYC gets priority for so many other things. It's nice to see other cities get an chance. 

Anonymous Insider

I think we should just be excited for them! I feel like people in NYC are used to having things be available first there. I'm glad Boston-Cincinnati get a chance to try this out first! I live in Hawaii so we're usually getting "new" stuff, while the other 49 states got it months ago.

I agree 100%!!

Why is this not first being offered to VIB Rouge members in the pilot cities?

I received an invite and am Rogue - and I've only seen Rogues get invites as well so far. I'm thinking that might already be the case and it just wasn't specified but we'll see once more people come forward.

Are you a rogue rouge? 😉 congrats on the invite!

Just got my invite. VIB (granted, I am $100 or so away from Rouge..) near Cinci.

HERE HERE!! I agree! I want all the things!!! I wanna be in the pilot!resized_all-the-things-meme-generator-must-buy-all-the-boxes-6202ce.jpg

I totally agree. It should be offered to ROuges first. 

Anonymous Insider

I'm seriously hoping I get an invitation!  I live in Boston and I'm on the waiting list.  I'll sacrifice a goat to the makeup gods to be sure.  😉

What if we don't have our primary address on file as one of those cities, but DO have a home in the city sited above- would we still have to wait for an invite? The waiting list only asked for email address - how will they know where we plan to mail the package?

Hi H216, the initial round of invites are based on multiple factors and these clients have been pre-selected. All clients in the test markets will not necessarily receive an invite, due to the limited quantities of initial boxes.

The initial invites will not be based on those added to the waiting list. The waiting list clients will be considered for future invites once the program is expanded in quantity and added to additional markets. 

Cheers,
Sara

Gotcha. Thanks for the detailed reply!

Suburbs are included. I'm 2 miles outside of one of the cities and I got an invite. Another gal around here is more than 10 miles out and she also got an invite.

Hi Sbowden, the areas are not specifically cities but are more-likely to be general metropolitan areas. We won't have information on zip codes or anything more specific, as this information has not been shared with us. Also, all clients in these metropolitan areas will not necessarily receive an invite, as the quantity of boxes is limited. Invites are based on a variety of pre-selected factors and not strictly on address.

Cheers,
Sara

What products will be featured in the premier box? Also will customers who were not offered the initial box be able to purchase it later when the program is available to all?

Hi hypnoticpoise, while we don't have the actual description or sizes on what is included in the introductory September box, the contents have been described in various press articles and you may be able to find them by looking online.

Each month's box will only be available for that month and to the subscribers at that specific time, so no back-ordering will be available, however information on products from previous boxes will be available on the landing page for Play!

Cheers,
Sara

Thanks for the additional info! However, for those of us not in the pilot markets... "2016" is a long time. Is there any more specific timeframe for the national launch (e.g. "early," "summer," "before December 31 just cool your jets," whatever), or is that still up in the air and dependent on how the pilot launch goes?

Hi JazaChai, at this point we don't have more information on when the subscription will be available to all clients nationally. In order to ensure the roll-out is smooth and our distribution centers can meet demand, we will probably be adding markets slowly as more box subscriptions become available. The best way to stay informed is to sign up for the wait list. Once we have more information you can be sure that we'll be sharing it on here first!

Cheers,
Sara
5 Replies
testing