OnTrac?

With my last few shipments I noticed that Sephora started using OnTrac for rouge free three day shipping. I don't like the OnTrac online tracking system because it doesn't list an estimated delivery date. So how am I supposed to know if my package is.... on track?

If anyone has any advice on how to fix this, I would love to hear it. Smiley Happy

Re: OnTrac?

(0) Hearts

Recently, my husband was outside walking the dogs when he watched the OnTrac truck drive past our house a couple of doors down, pull a rug from the back of the truck and leave it on the sidewalk in front of a house. IN THE RAIN. Didnt ring a doorbell or knock, didn't even bother dragging it to the covered front porch.

Immediately after he came inside, I received a notification that my package had been delivered. So not only did my sephora package not get delivered, but the guy just left someone's new rug on the sidewalk in the rain. fantastic. Sephora replaced the package, but it didnt' include the promo code item and included a bunch of fragrance samples. none of which I had chosen because I am sensitive to perfume.

Worst ever.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Sephora truly needs to end its relationship with OnTrac. OnTrac has left my parcels on the street where they have been stolen, claimed on another occasion that there was no answer when I was actually home and available at the EXACT moment they said they attempted a deliver, and the latest-- failed to deliver a package after 9 days when I paid for 2 day delivery. Using OnTrac turns a pleasurable online purchasing experience with Sephora into an anarchic fear-based experiment in parcel delivery horror. I now pay extra at checkout to have my packages delivered through USPS. It's worth the peace-of-mind.

Sephora-- you can see in this thread, and in others, that some of your customer base is pleading with you through a veil of tears and agony to stop using OnTrac. OnTrac's expansion and profits are potentially coming at the expense of your bottom line.

(0) Hearts

I only preferred OnTrac to UPS because the specific delivery guy that handled my area was super nice and always rang my doorbell to hand me the package. My UPS guy just threw it at my door and left.

(0) Hearts

By reading these comments and going through the exact same situations with OnTrac, delays/ delivery failures/ package damaged.

I do all shopping online and it has been a hassle with Sephora the past few months and am fed up. Sephora needs to drop OnTrac.

My advice: Nordstrom and shopspring.com also provide free shipping & returns ladies.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@bellaaahhhh

Sephora does have a USPS option, i just used it, also was free, and free returns by mail. I don't have issues with Ontrac only the never knock bit.

(0) Hearts

OnTrac regularly throws packages in the general vicinity of the front door in San Francisco. Also, because they don't knock, ring a doorbell... get out of the truck to place the package in a hidden way, there are cars that follow the truck and just grab packages as they are being tossed out.

We have a camera at our front door because we have so many thefts.  Smiley Sad

(0) Hearts

Some of the boxes I've received via OnTrac looks so beaten up.. 

(0) Hearts

Worst! Worst! Worst!!!

OnTrac has lost my Sephora packages twice over the past three months!! They said delivered to my front door, but nothing's there. I've never lost package but OnTrac did make this "miracle" happen.

No OnTrac, for sure.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Seriously this carrier !!! They never knock, they deliver your package at 9pm and they deliver to different address (can't read the address right), always in hurry so they always leave your package anywhere!! I am VIB ROUGE and for now on I will pay extra $ just to get USPS OR UPS just to get away from ontrac!!! I have to walk around the apartment building to look for my  package and I found it at the front door of someone's apt. I just guest the Apt. Building. Hope Sephora will change this stupid carrier!!!!

(0) Hearts

Sephora needs to ship via ups again. My package says delivered to mailbox located outside of my apartment complex where anyone can take it. I spend money to buy your products when some random person walking by can take it for free. They probably have a contract with ontrac and can't do anything even though they lose/ deliver late so many packages. From what i've seen, ontrac has no experience and contract people who do not know how to deliver a simple package. I ordered from sephora thinking they had the same good service as before but even the customer service reps are outsourced who read out of a manual. Now i have to wait 4 days to even claim that i didnt receive my package and get a refund and go buy those products at bloomingdales/ nordstrom. Nordstrom has free shipping on everything and better customer service. Bye sephora. 

(0) Hearts

I've had the same issue with OffTrack. I just opt for USPS delivery when I can. OffTrack has done so much in the past year that I try to avoid them like the plague. The last straw was when I watched the offtrack van pass my building by without stopping and then marked my package as undeliverable (aka, no body there). The car didn't even slow down. I called the OnTrac customer support and reported him.   

As far as Sephora, have the issue escalated. If the SA is not able to help you then get someone who can. 

(0) Hearts

I won't buy anything online until Sephora changed delivery methodSmiley Sad

(0) Hearts

On trac delivered my package to someone else at the time I was Home! And they marked delivery description as foreign, I ask Sephora CS they said that's mean the one get my package don't understand English! I lost my two packages at sametime and at that day i get 3 other packages from UPS!!! How could they just give someone around my house!! 

(0) Hearts

Im supposed to get my package today but nothing :-( nobody is replying back to my emails :-(

(0) Hearts

Waiting for my package. It's been out for delivery since 8am. =(

Ontrac said my order was delivered to the front desk at my office..... I am the only one at the front desk and the order was never delivered. I got my purchase refunded from Sephora and they were super nice about it. I am just bummed some ontrac driver ended up keeping my order or delivering it somewhere else. No signature or name for the delivery.... Sephora please use someone else to deliver your orders!!!!! These people are thieves!

(0) Hearts

One advantage to me moving to the east coast - they don't use Ontrac.  Yet.  I always eventually got my orders, but frequently they would mark it as delivered when it wasn't.

Checked online and the ontrac website said they tried to deliver it at 7pm today and I wasn't home so they'll try tomorrow. I WAS HOME!!!  :-(

(0) Hearts

Has the following happened to anyone who calls Ontrac about the whereabouts of their package? 

The CS agent refused to answer any questions regarding my package because it came from Sephora. He says that Ontrac is contractually bound by Sephora to redirect all inquiries to Sephora CS in order to maintain the quality of customer care that Sephora is known for. But if my package came from Amazon, he is free to answer any questions I have. 

My first and hopefully last interaction with Ontrac is off to a strange start...to say the least. 

[ Edited ]

Yes, with my first ontrac package they tried to deliver it in the wrong city. Ontrac told me the same thing. I had to call sephora's CS, and then sephora's CS had to call ontrac to see what was going on. She put me on hold while she was talking with ontrac, so I never had to hang up and wait for a call back. Sephora's CS rep handled it well for me. 

Photos2
  • polar bear berlin zoo.jpg
  • gund bear polar 10.JPG