lmi82

Not liking the website change

(0) Hearts

I've noticed that my shopping list has been replaced with at little heart. I guess that my shopping list is "saved," but if I can't remember off the top of my head everything that was on my list (and it was a very long list), I'd have to wander aimlessly through the site looking for red hearts. After playing around with the new set up, I've figured out that if I click to print for the "loves" list, I can then see my shopping list. This is very annoying. Do I seriously have to go about as if I was going to print the list to even see it? I feel that the old shopping list was so much better because you had everything directly in one place. How in the world is this new "loves" list more convenient? Why can't my old shopping list show up under the new "loves" list?   

Also, my purchase history is gone for the items I bought in store and for items that I bought online prior to 2011.

I am definitely not liking this update and it really needs to be improved.

Is there any plans for improvements? What do other members think about this? 

crayzeeRN

Re: Not liking the website change

(0) Hearts

Oddly I can still see back to 2011. I wonder if it has a maximum # of items it will display?

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Oh no problem at all! I like using it for that reason too:smileyhappy:  I'll be sure that all of your feedback is heard about this. It's always helpful hearing what our clients have to say about new features, promos etc.

<3 Melissa
melissabt

(0) Hearts

I'm so sorry about that, I see the same thing on my own personal account. We now are not able to go back that far in the purchase history. I will be sure to forward all of your feedback about this. Thank you.

<3 Melissa
starletta8

(0) Hearts

Thanks, Melissa!

(I really only used it as a record when it was the right time to re-order a product or remember the name of something I wanted to buy again but had already tossed the bottle, etc)

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

my purchase history has been messed up for years. LOL! I called Sephora a few times to fix it and have given up on it.

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Until this last update, I could see back to at least 2008. Fail.

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

oh no! I like having all the items I have purchased available to see. I hope Sephora can fix this for you!

starletta8

(0) Hearts

My purchase history older than March 2013 is gone....

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

I did just check at it only lets me see up to Jan 2013 so thats a bummer but i don't really care about the purchase history. I never looked at it anyways.

lmi82

(0) Hearts

Logging out and logging back out didn't work. Everything that was on my shopping list is still missing.  

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Melissa- It seems like we all lost our purchase history.  Prior to the upgrade, I could see back to 2008- now I have barely 2 months' of history.

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

I'm sure a MOD will be able to help. I like the change but i feel for you that everything is gone. I would be upset also. I hope it gets fixed.

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Log out an Log back in. That made everything appear for me. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • lmi82
    • melissabt
    • roxystar4
    • crayzeeRN
    • starletta8