New website

makeupobesessed

New website

Has anyone else tried the new website? It seems to have many new and better aspects but the BT site redirects to the old site on here...I wonder if they'll be integrated? My favorite is that ur able to see the 100 and 500 pt perks wo being eligible so at least you'll kow if they're worth it wo having to check out.
oliviabt

Re: New website

(0) Hearts

lowrah wrote:

There should be a section for VIB promos!:smileyhappy:

Cool idea, lowrah. :smileyhappy: I recommend logging it to the Sephora Beta Feedback Forum to make sure it goes directly to our web team. Click HERE to check it out.

XO,
Olivia
lowrah

There are also different samples on the beta site. Wonder...

There are also different samples on the beta site. Wonder if that's a glitch.

oliviabt

Re: There are also different samples on the beta site. Wonder...

lowrah wrote:

There are also different samples on the beta site. Wonder if that's a glitch.

Hi again, sorry I missed this question about the sample selection. It looks like they will be different on Beta for now as the new site is updated. If you prefer a reward listed on the Classic site, you are welcome to switch between the two sites to place your order.

XO,
Olivia
lowrah

I've been browsing it. It's nice.   There are missing pro...

I've been browsing it. It's nice.

There are missing products though, like the Betsey Johnson scented nail polish

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Insider™ Introducing Hydrating Lip Tint ($86 Value) - bareMinerals Insi..., $36.00

tokidoki Adios Makeup Gift Set ($170 Value) - Adios Makeup Gift Set - Item #1283571, $61.74

oliviabt

Re: I've been browsing it. It's nice.   There are missing pro...

[ Edited ]

lowrah wrote:

I've been browsing it. It's nice.

There are missing products though, like the Betsey Johnson scented nail polish

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Insider™ Introducing Hydrating Lip Tint ($86 Value) - bareMinerals Insi..., $36.00

tokidoki Adios Makeup Gift Set ($170 Value) - Adios Makeup Gift Set - Item #1283571, $61.74

You're right, not all products have been added to Beta yet and some inventory levels may be different than classic, but this is only temporary. Products will continue to be added, so I would suggest either checking back, or going back to the Classic site to order new products that don't appear on Beta. :smileyhappy:

XO,
Olivia
missjr

Good afternoon all!   So far I like the new website.  How...

Good afternoon all!

So far I like the new website.  However, I also wish that there were more categories for problems.  For instance, what if you simply have oily skin?  Would an anti-acne regimen be appropriate?  Even if one's skin may be aging at the same time?

For the most part, I like the feature that informs me of the perks I'm eligible to receive and how many more points I need to reach a certain point.  I also like knowing what I'm eligible for before checkout and being able to determine if it's something I want.

tiffanybt

Wow ladies! I'm loving all the feedback here and I'll def...

makeupobesessed wrote:
Has anyone else tried the new website? It seems to have many new and better aspects but the BT site redirects to the old site on here...I wonder if they'll be integrated? My favorite is that ur able to see the 100 and 500 pt perks wo being eligible so at least you'll kow if they're worth it wo having to check out.

Wow ladies! I'm loving all the feedback here and I'll definitely pass it along to the appropriate contact.  I also love the fact that you're now able to see the 100 and 500 perks, but that only tempts me to buy more things so I could get those perks. :smileysurprised: 

@ ran8 - I couldn't agree more with the new  Gmail format. :smileyindifferent:

I hope you all are having a great weekend.

Cheers to Beta feedback,

Tiffany

berniebeauty

I just went there. In case anyone out there is like WT......

I just went there. In case anyone out there is like WT... are they talking about, People have been recieving emails inviting them to a new sephora site,  beta.sephora.com 

It was... interesting. I'm not one for change, so I'm a bit wary of this.

I do like being able to see the perks, and I did notice the advice section redirected to beautytalk.

BTW I'm writing this as I go around the site

I don't like that in the solutions section there ae only 6 problems, Age control, Dark Spots, Pore Minimizers, Dark Cirlces Frizzy hair and Acne. I think there are skin problems, like dry skin, makeup problems, like creasing, and other hair problems, like breakage, to name a few, that should be added.

when you search catagories it has an amazon.com feel to it, with the option to narrow your search by brand, or concern etc. I kinda like that.

They still have the brand scrolldown which I love.

A cool thing is that the header thing at the top, with Welcome _____  My Acount, etc is always at the top no matter what, so thats cool as well. I think I'll grow to like it, once I explore more but at this time I still like the original site better.

~~We are all beautiful~~

makeupobesessed

Re: I just went there. In case anyone out there is like WT......

Yes, I agree there should defintely be more problems and solutions....BUT I dont like change so it will definitely take me a while to get used to it. and will BT become part of the change or like it is now, a separate site? I like it all-inclusive.
ran8

So far it is an interesting beta site.  Less buggy than m...

[ Edited ]

So far it is an interesting beta site.  Less buggy than most beta games i've tested out.  Granted it is a beta, there are some things I do not expect to be functioning fully.  Glad it does not blind out my eyes like gmail's "new look" that i detest (seriously, it's awful in every shape and form).  Less structured but at least organized. 

I've been writing down notes so far of any bugs, issues, improvements, suggestions, etc.  So far, it is pretty long.  Blame the friends and my inherent pickiness for that. 

And I will emphasize this:  Less add-ons and less flash dependency is better.  Thank you sephora for not going overboard with that.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 30 replies
  • 60 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • oliviabt
    • keelybt
    • kalex
    • whigrose
    • tiffanybt
    • ran8