Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

New Canadian Distribution Center: FAQs

We are excited to announce that as of this past weekend, we have started shipping to Canadian addresses from our new warehouse in Canada. By being able to ship directly within Canada, our clients will receive many new benefits, including faster processing and delivery times, elimination of duty charges and the addition of new brands and items to our Canadian product assortment. If there are certain favorites that appear to be out of stock, try searching for the product by name; in some cases the product item number for the product may just be different now. For other products that no longer appear on the site, we apologize that this is due to language compliance on packaging that is required to adhere to by law in order to ship within Canada. Please continue to check back as these products may become available again in the future.

Q: What are some of the brands that have been removed?
A: SK-II, select Murad, Peter Thomas Roth, and Kate Somerville acne and SPF products are not available for now, but we are working hard with all our brands to get their packaging Canada compliant so that we can offer them to you in the future.

Q: Which brands have been added?
A: We recently added shu uemera and Biotherm.

Q: Why are some brands no longer available on Sephora.ca but available in store?
A: Depending on the region, some Canadian stores may be able to carry these brands due to French language compliance. Store assortment is not affected. Please contact your store directly for specific product availability.

Q: How do I find out if Sephora.ca still carries the products I love?
A: Search by the product name as the product item number (that is used in your basket or love list) may have changed.

Q: Will I still be able to get early access or limited edition products and promotions?
A: Yes! We are working hard to get the hottest launches that are available and compliant for our Canadian clients.

Q: How much faster will I get my Sephora orders?
A: Much faster! Because we are now shipping from Canada, you save the time between our US distribution center to Canada.

Q: Do I still have to pay duty on my orders?
A: No duties are charged now that we’re delivering from Canada.

Q: What about returns?
A: If you aren’t happy with your products, returns are now free!

Q: Will this move affect my BI points?
A: Yes, actually. Your BI points on Sephora.ca will now be allocated based on the CAD list price, vs the USD price.

Re: New Canadian Distribution Center: FAQs

It's strange how inconsistent the new warehouse is. I placed an order on the 7th also, and it arrived yesterday (I'm in Vancouver).

Exactly mine too arrived yday lik urs and I placed it on 7th. Another one from 4th arrived only on the 11th though...So inconsistent!

Wow,so it must've been released from warehouse pretty quickly,then! To have gotten to you in Vancouver already,eh? I'm only like 2 1/2 hrs away from the warehouse,so at least it'll be here in the morning.I'm glad it's working well for some folks,that's better than it being awful straight across the board! 

If you don't mind me asking,was your order packed properly  & come with the correct samples/promo? I'm a little nervous of what I might find when it gets to me,haha.

Hi dreambean. Mine arrived okay too with the rouge sample bag & samples I selected.Packaging was really average but my item was fine (Shu Cleansing oil 150ml). I hope u gets urs very soon 🙂

Thanks,hon! It got to me this morning,and came with the vibthanks bag,so hurray! 

ywc dreambean. I am happy u got it today 🙂 Enjoy the goodies!

Hey dreambean (what a cute name!), yeah, mine came with the online version of the gift bag, no substitutions, with three samples, etc. No problems at all.

Haha,thank you! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) My order arrived this morning,safe and sound,vibthanks bag included.Nothing amiss except for 2 samples being substituted,but I'm not fussed about it since I wasn't super thrilled with the sample selection at the time anyways,lol.Hopefully this means they're -slowly- getting the kinks worked out.

Same here... An order placed on Sunday still has not been shipped, and it's Thursday night ! 

I hope everyone complains and not just here. People should be calling. It might get them to hire more staff.

I complained about the horrible packaging and noticed my second parcel had more stuffing.  They should know how we feel because I'm not sure they read here.

Definitely! I sent them an email this week about the distribution center. I complained about the processing times, the packaging (I'm still getting items stuck to the bottom of the box that get banged around and are scuffed!  My Becca Champagne Pop was cracked!) and the fact that now we've lost access to the sale section (replaced by a really sad selection), the same promos, samples, etc. I also complained about the fact that you still needed to purchase $75 to get free shipping - but then the next morning they changed that lol. Maybe someone read my email and thought - crap we forgot to post that! One can hope...

Good point. We need to let them know that this is not okay purely for the fact that they told us it would be one way and it has not.

My order still has not shipped. I called to complain and was told they are busy and behind in processing. I still think they have no staff at the warehouse.

I definitely get orders much faster once they actually ship, however with the American warehouse I never waited more than 24 hours for an order to ship.  The Canadian warehouse can't seem to get things out fast enough.  Which, really, shouldn't be that difficult to do considering the serious lack of stock.  I'm assuming that the back up right now is due to an influx in orders because of the 4x the points event.  Hopefully they catch up quickly.

Same here! I used to get my orders in a week max. I placed an order last Friday and it still hasn't even shipped fro the warehouse! It's really frustrating. Items are coming cracked/scuffed too... 

I agree. Was supposed to cut shipping time and it's taking longer.

My order hasn't been shipped out either. They probably have one guy working there and he's on vacation.

Me too! I kind of understand why it's so slow now since they're just getting things started, so I'll just be patient.

If they hadn't tried to sell it like this would be cutting down on shipping times I would be a little less frustrated but it is almost doubling the time for me. I got a notification that it shipped this morning. I doubt it will arrive tomorrow so that puts it into next week. 

Very disappointing.

We'll see how this package arrives before I make a decision moving forward.

I have orders still pending from 6 days ago. It's ridiculous. 

Same here... still waiting...

Photos1
  • sephora.jpg
testing