Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

New Canadian Distribution Center: FAQs

We are excited to announce that as of this past weekend, we have started shipping to Canadian addresses from our new warehouse in Canada. By being able to ship directly within Canada, our clients will receive many new benefits, including faster processing and delivery times, elimination of duty charges and the addition of new brands and items to our Canadian product assortment. If there are certain favorites that appear to be out of stock, try searching for the product by name; in some cases the product item number for the product may just be different now. For other products that no longer appear on the site, we apologize that this is due to language compliance on packaging that is required to adhere to by law in order to ship within Canada. Please continue to check back as these products may become available again in the future.

Q: What are some of the brands that have been removed?
A: SK-II, select Murad, Peter Thomas Roth, and Kate Somerville acne and SPF products are not available for now, but we are working hard with all our brands to get their packaging Canada compliant so that we can offer them to you in the future.

Q: Which brands have been added?
A: We recently added shu uemera and Biotherm.

Q: Why are some brands no longer available on Sephora.ca but available in store?
A: Depending on the region, some Canadian stores may be able to carry these brands due to French language compliance. Store assortment is not affected. Please contact your store directly for specific product availability.

Q: How do I find out if Sephora.ca still carries the products I love?
A: Search by the product name as the product item number (that is used in your basket or love list) may have changed.

Q: Will I still be able to get early access or limited edition products and promotions?
A: Yes! We are working hard to get the hottest launches that are available and compliant for our Canadian clients.

Q: How much faster will I get my Sephora orders?
A: Much faster! Because we are now shipping from Canada, you save the time between our US distribution center to Canada.

Q: Do I still have to pay duty on my orders?
A: No duties are charged now that we’re delivering from Canada.

Q: What about returns?
A: If you aren’t happy with your products, returns are now free!

Q: Will this move affect my BI points?
A: Yes, actually. Your BI points on Sephora.ca will now be allocated based on the CAD list price, vs the USD price.

Re: New Canadian Distribution Center: FAQs

Me too.  

Same with my orders too. To top it, they have changed the return policy to 30 days from 60 days. Why? It is not as if they are shipping it faster than before. The US return policy is still 60 days. Why do we get only 30?

That's the worse part! It's going to take about two weeks for this order to arrive which means I have two weeks to figure out if it works for me or not.

Ugh not cool.

I want to take a field trip to the warehouse and submerse myself in the beautiful products.

The warehouse is so close to where I live! 

I'm curious,how has shipping / processing times been for you guys since the warehouse changeover? I placed an order on the 7th,and it was "Sent to Warehouse" same day.But 4 days later and no movement.This is my first order since the new warehouse,and so far my US warehouse orders were quicker >w<; 

I get it within 1-2 days. I live around 15-25 mins away.

Once Canada post gets it, I get it the next day, but my orders are taking like 6 days to process and that's what's killing it. I live about 45 minutes away from the warehouse. 

I placed an order on August 6 and just got it today in London, On.  Definitely not quicker, plus they substituted every sample.

I placed an order 2 days ago and it still has not been sent out.  I'm in Toronto, so if and when it gets sent out, it will take one day to arrive.

Speaking of substitutions -- my order from last week took 3 days to arrive and they didn't even substitute my samples and Beauty Deal… they didn't include anything at all. I called to complain, but no one cared, not even the Rouge hotline cared. 

Wow,they're off with a bang,aren't they?? 😧 What a mess this whole thing seems to be,eh? I'm very unimpressed -_-;;

I've only made 1 order but it took a week, same as U.S. warehouse orders. But I'm in western Canada soooo

My orders take about 7 days. Definitely not faster. 

So what 'new brands and items' have been added to the Canadian product assortment? Because all I'm seeing are tons of brands and products disappearing, as well as fewer promo codes for Canadians and a poor selection of the '3 free samples'. In terms of special, limited edition sets, like the new mini Marc Jacobs lip gel, eye liner and mirror, Sephora has no incentive to get any of them to the Canadian distribution centre because Canada is a smaller market. The Sephora Rouge experience is really nothing special these days and I so look forward to having Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Ave open in Canada. Stores like Holts and the Bay are expanding their beauty selection and Sephora is less and less of a draw for me, especially now.

You are 100% right about the sample section!  I've been putting off making an online order for like the past month because the samples have been soo blah,and I've been wondering what was up with that.It only *just* occurred to me reading your comment that that was the reason why! I'm thoroughly disappointed in the whole situation -_-;; 

Me too. I have a few things I might get, but keep looking for the Beauty Deals and since nothing interests me, I've yet to purchase.

The new brands are mostly perfume brands, like Elie Saab, DSquared, Salvatore Ferragamo, etc and then some brands that are available everywhere, like Biotherm, LAB For Men...

I posted a list of all the new brands some pages back.

Thanks...I thought Elie Saab, DSquared and Ferragamo scents have always been available at Sephora, at least at my local store? And all three brands are readily available at Shoppers Drug Mart, The Bay...still not seeing any NEW brands that aren't truly unique to just sephora

They may have been available in store previously, but they are new additions to online shopping at Sephora.

I think the only one I know of that is new to online and unique to Sephora is Olfactive Studio.

I place an order on July 16th and received it the next day!! Thanks Sephora!! 

Super annoyed! I literally live 30 minutes away from the distribution centre and the shipping is the same as when I ordered from sephora.com 

I don't know if anyone has asked, but will Canadian Rouges be eligible for the two day flash shipping like the U.S.? I feel like this is a big perk we're missing out on.

5 Replies
Photos1
  • sephora.jpg
testing