Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

New Canadian Distribution Center: FAQs

We are excited to announce that as of this past weekend, we have started shipping to Canadian addresses from our new warehouse in Canada. By being able to ship directly within Canada, our clients will receive many new benefits, including faster processing and delivery times, elimination of duty charges and the addition of new brands and items to our Canadian product assortment. If there are certain favorites that appear to be out of stock, try searching for the product by name; in some cases the product item number for the product may just be different now. For other products that no longer appear on the site, we apologize that this is due to language compliance on packaging that is required to adhere to by law in order to ship within Canada. Please continue to check back as these products may become available again in the future.

Q: What are some of the brands that have been removed?
A: SK-II, select Murad, Peter Thomas Roth, and Kate Somerville acne and SPF products are not available for now, but we are working hard with all our brands to get their packaging Canada compliant so that we can offer them to you in the future.

Q: Which brands have been added?
A: We recently added shu uemera and Biotherm.

Q: Why are some brands no longer available on Sephora.ca but available in store?
A: Depending on the region, some Canadian stores may be able to carry these brands due to French language compliance. Store assortment is not affected. Please contact your store directly for specific product availability.

Q: How do I find out if Sephora.ca still carries the products I love?
A: Search by the product name as the product item number (that is used in your basket or love list) may have changed.

Q: Will I still be able to get early access or limited edition products and promotions?
A: Yes! We are working hard to get the hottest launches that are available and compliant for our Canadian clients.

Q: How much faster will I get my Sephora orders?
A: Much faster! Because we are now shipping from Canada, you save the time between our US distribution center to Canada.

Q: Do I still have to pay duty on my orders?
A: No duties are charged now that we’re delivering from Canada.

Q: What about returns?
A: If you aren’t happy with your products, returns are now free!

Q: Will this move affect my BI points?
A: Yes, actually. Your BI points on Sephora.ca will now be allocated based on the CAD list price, vs the USD price.

Re: New Canadian Distribution Center: FAQs

I second this!  Another slap in the face!  Really we are treated like 2nd class customers!

Canadians obviously have nothing better to do than sit at their computers and hit refresh all afternoon to get something last week we would have been able to purchase by now..

Can we still ship US exclusive items to Canada? I want to get products from the Ouidad line, and noticed it's not listed on the Canadian website. Can I still checkout to the Canadian address?

Just is case anyone else is wondering, you cannot check out using your Canadian address. Seems like most of my loves list is on US only shipping 😞

The Canadian website is only showing 10 of the 12 Urban Decay Afterglow blushes? Will we ever get Quiver again, or did I miss the chance to purchase it?

Hi Randee, 

Will you be reducing the amount we need to spend to receive free shipping to $50 instead of $75?

I feel like this will make quite a few people happy… hopefully <(^.^)>  I do have a question though… there are certain brands not available on the U.S. site and some are not available in Canada, correct? If I live in the U.S., would I be able to order from the Canadian site (and of course pay the fees associated) to be able to purchase those brands? Sorry if this is a weird question lol 😄

Hi Yuumei,

Great question! Unfortunately, our Canadian Distribution Center is not able to ship to the U.S. at this time. Thank you for your interest 🙂 

<3, Randee

Why the limited edition Nars X Christopher Kane blushes are not available in Canada now but they were last week  ?

Hi lovelysteffy,

Certain items may be temporarily unavailable while our new warehouse in Canada continues to receive shipments of more items! If the Christopher Kane blushes are still not available on our Canadian website in another few weeks, please let me know and I will look into this for you. You also may want to check with your local store to see if they have this blushes available. 🙂  

<3, Randee

Are there going to be any promo codes available for Canadians? We Can see a JULYFOUR  code for Independence day but there is no promo for Canada Day.

Hi fatimamummy,

Thanks for the call out! We should have more promotion codes available for Canadians in the future. 🙂 

<3, Randee

Thanks for assurance Randee 🙂

Sorry, this made me giggle! 

Will we still get the same beauty point perks and promo codes as the US Sephora?

Hi KarinaGG,

The promotion codes may differ a little on our Canadian website. In terms of Beauty Insider rewards, it looks like our Sephora.ca website has many of the same Beauty Insider rewards Sephora.com has. 🙂 

<3, Randee
1 Reply
Photos1
  • sephora.jpg
testing