Missing deluxe sample and wrong 1 out of 3 small sample

violalea

Missing deluxe sample and wrong 1 out of 3 small sample

[ Edited ]

Hi,

My order just came and i used the code MOISTURIZE and I was supposed to get a full size Origins A Perfect World SPF 25 Age-Defense and instead I received a tiny 0.24fl. oz. My ordered missed the deluxe item for one thing, the worse part was its a tiny sample not even a deluxe size. I honestly made this order because of the code MOISTURIZE. Also, for the 1 out of 3 samples I also got a wrong one but I do know that sometimes substitutions may occur when samples are out of stock.

I am very disappointed with the missing deluxe sample. 

DTalksAll

Re: Missing deluxe sample and wrong 1 out of 3 small sample

My order from 2 weeks ago said I was going to get the Algenist 100 pt perk & I ended up with something different. When I called they said "too bad" even though it was available again the next day :smileysad:  

miabt

Hi dannyc,

I'd be happy to take a look at your order that was missing your perk!  I'll send you a message for more info :smileyhappy:

xo, Mia

violalea

dannyc,

No that was not right. They should have given you your points back.

sephoralovex

I agree. It wasn't like you used a code for the point perk. You cashed in your own points to get something. I would expect them to return my 100 points. Now if I didn't get a sample that I used a code for, I wouldn't mind too much. I'd just be disappointed. 

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

I've had messed up orders and when i called they were alittle rude. 

In one case everything that i ordered wasn't in the box, all the samples and promo code items were but nothing that i had purchased. I called and they shipped it out but i needed the items right then. I know how long it takes for me to receive an order and i ordered foundation because i knew i had about 5 days left of it and i was out and had to run out to walmart and get a cheap foundation to hold me over for a week. I was so mad they could have at least upgraded the shipping.

buzzbee3

What???? You used your 100pts for that specific perk! I'd be pissed!!! The least they could do was give you your 100pts back. That's freaken crazy!!!

carrierose

I've used deluxe sample codes before and received something different...I'm okay with that happening with the little foil packet samples but not with the deluxe samples!

violalea

(0) Hearts

Very true carrierrose, I am cool with my 3 samples got replaced but not deluxe sample in this case it was missing. And I got 4 small samples instead of 3 small samples and 1 big deluxe sample and it was supposed to be full size.

carrierose

(0) Hearts

That totally sucks!!  The packer on my order must have been on something...they were missing my St. Tropez mitt, but included a full sized $20 Origins cleanser that I did NOT order and screwed up the deluxe perk.  I didn't complain about that because of the "freebie."  This particular packer didn't check off the items individually, but put one long line through everything.  Then they scrawled their packer # so I had trouble figuring out what it said when I called to get my mitt.

buzzbee3

:smileysad:  It sucks when you think you're getting one thing and end up with another. It happens all the time with my 3 free samples..... yes I know substitutions may occur but if you don't know my skin type plz don't send me a powder foundation sample in a color that is Far from my skin color!

I know it would be difficult, but I wish they would send an email with a "sorry we're out of stock" so we could pick another sample.

I guess it's even worse if you use a code. I know I placed many of orders just because of the "codes" and sample I would be able to test out. I think we've all been there, & have felt your pain :/

violalea

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Exactly, my 2 recents orders, the 3 samples were replaced too but I was okay with that cause only foil packages no big deal but not my deluxe sample especially I ordered because of that. 

laurabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Violalea, I'll send you a message for more info. :smileyhappy: -Laura

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 32 replies
  • 26 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • ginger304