Live Chat

[ Edited ]

DISCLAIMER: SEPHORA DOES NOT HAVE HAVE A "LIVE CHAT" FEATURE.

It just dawned on me to wonder why Sephora doesn't have Live Chat for Customer Service and product/shade recommendations?  Bobbi Brown does.  MAC does.  Why behind the times Sephora?  Smiley Happy

Re: Live Chat

PLEASE!!!!! I implore a mod to take this thread down. This is getting ridiculous. Yes, people can't read. But it also doesn't help when they get no help or response to their question. I used to be entertained by this thread. Now, not so much. 

[ Edited ]

1.  I'm still amused.

2.  I try to answer the questions.

3.  Hello?  Hello?  Can anyone hear me? Smiley Tongue

I just discovered this thread and I have to say it's super entertaining but I'm also pregnant and trapped at home unable to work so I may be more easily amused.

(0) Hearts

Hello. When will sephora stores will carry nars impassioned blush?

I'm not sure but there usually is a little lag time between Nars selling their newest products on their site and when Sephora begins selling them.  However, Nars has free shipping to the US so if you want it right away, I suggest ordering it directly from them.

(0) Hearts

Hi! I just wanted to know if anyone had any idea on some skin matching for me. I happen to use the medium light naked concealer by urban decay but was wonder what shade I would be in Nars concealers? Thanks a million!

For a light to medium complexion, the shades in the Nars line are Custard and Honey.

(0) Hearts

I want to return something.

(0) Hearts

Hi I received rong product can I return it in the store even though I have get from online.

(0) Hearts

Yes just bring the packing slip

(0) Hearts

Hey I have the Sephora pro makeup brushes what would be the best brush cleaner for them ? 

(0) Hearts

Sephora solid cleanser

A/S/L....... anyone? bahaha

(0) Hearts

Maybe it would be clearer if the disclaimer in the OP said something to the effect of:

THIS IS NOT A LIVE CHAT.  This is a thread on a message board discussing why Sephora does not have a live chat feature.

I don't know if that change would help or not, but, since you can't change the title of the thread, maybe it's the next best option.  When I Googled Sephora live chat, this is the second entry that pops up (the first is Sephora CS contact us), so I see why newbies would be confused!

Wait...are you being sarcastic or not? Because the first line is "DISCLAIMER: SEPHORA DOES NOT HAVE HAVE A "LIVE CHAT" FEATURE."

(0) Hearts

No, I'm not being sarcastic.  I think it would be clearer if it flat out stated this is not a live chat.  People might think that this thread is being continuously monitored and answered, and just not in a traditional "live chat" format like other websites offer.

(0) Hearts

I know I can't believe it either it drives me crazy!

(0) Hearts

Why is my birthday date on my account wrong??? how could i fix it?

(0) Hearts

Call/email Sephora CS to change it for you, or be cool like Queen Elizabeth and celebrate two birthdays Smiley Wink

Hi, Innak16!

Please note this thread is not a live chat, and while users may chime in from time to time, for immediate assistance please contact a Moderator or Sephora's Customer Service (1-877-Sephora).

For some quick troubleshooting like this, please check into your beauty account profile (select the black menu bar at the top of your browser on the Sephora site, on the left should be a slew of options, under My Account, select My Information. This will take you to editing basic details regarding your profile such as birth date, hair color, skin type, name, email address, and more.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments