Live Chat

[ Edited ]

DISCLAIMER: SEPHORA DOES NOT HAVE HAVE A "LIVE CHAT" FEATURE.

It just dawned on me to wonder why Sephora doesn't have Live Chat for Customer Service and product/shade recommendations?  Bobbi Brown does.  MAC does.  Why behind the times Sephora?  Smiley Happy

Re: Live Chat

(0) Hearts
  • Do you still sell the ANASTACIA Beverly Hills glow kits in the stores ,because you don't sell them online .

(0) Hearts

Hello, Does sephora offer freelance make up artist services?

(0) Hearts

So I signed up for the play by Sephora and my bag has yet to come in... what do I do

(0) Hearts

The Play boxes have not been shipped for this month yet. They usually go out the third week of the month.

(0) Hearts

Sephora online DOES have LIVE CHAT !

(0) Hearts

Where is the live chat feature?  Can you send the link?

[ Edited ]

(0) Hearts

Sephora stole from me over 400 dollars!

(0) Hearts

So I bought an Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade in Taupe, went home, tried it out and found out it wasn't the right color. I bought the product at a Sephora inside a JCPenney. Can I return the product at a normal Sephora store?

(0) Hearts

I purchased a palette that I do not like as much as I thought. I cannot find the receipt anywhere and was wondering if there would be a problem if I went to return it? Would I just receive store credit?

(0) Hearts

@fowjaime Did you use your BI number when you made the purchase? The SA can look through your purchase history from your BI number. 

Does Sephora have a credit card to use just for there store like most retail stores do? if they do how do I apply for one?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

JCPenny's credit card is accepted at Sephora due to the Sephora's inside JCPenny. :-)

The employees are totally awesome. When you have a problem, they are sure to fix it. Great Customer Service! I give a 10!

Live chat!!! OMG, they finally got it. It is like, so AWESOME. Just lovin' it.Keep it up Sephora!

sephora now has live chat!! it launched yesterday

(0) Hearts

I wish they had Live Chat! It would make it so much easier since I'm always on the computer anyways! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

I hope they consider having Live Chat soon...it would be so helpful!

(0) Hearts

my address is right . what is problem

They say they contacted the shipping address information is missing
This is not true

(0) Hearts

my address is right . what is problem