Live Chat

[ Edited ]

DISCLAIMER: SEPHORA DOES NOT HAVE HAVE A "LIVE CHAT" FEATURE.

It just dawned on me to wonder why Sephora doesn't have Live Chat for Customer Service and product/shade recommendations?  Bobbi Brown does.  MAC does.  Why behind the times Sephora?  Smiley Happy

Re: Live Chat

(0) Hearts

I would totally live chat you at work whenever I need a good laugh. If you magically happen upon this, just let me know which brand and I will find questions for you.

LOL that was so cute!  oh well, at least you tried!! Smiley Happy

Pretty sure you gave me my 1,000th heart on that post, awww thanks!! 

Then you deserve a 1000 hearts party babe

(0) Hearts

(0) Hearts

Yes, lets have a live chat feature. It seriously comes in handy!

(0) Hearts

Hi

(0) Hearts

has anyone tried Ellis Faas foundation? I need help finding the right shade. I am Indian woman with medium skin tone

(0) Hearts

Please help me

(0) Hearts

Hi, Amalll!

If you're needing specific assistance on a beauty matter, feel free to start up a new thread with your inquiry and questions, that way other posters, including myself, can respond direct to you there! Smiley Happy

It'll be a bit difficult to keep up with responses/answers under Kalex's original thread about Sephora not having a "live chat" feature, so starting your own thread will give you a fresh place to start!

(0) Hearts

Hi, I want to combine with my two sephroa cards, I did not remember the number of my card, but I register with two different emails, one is lifangcc@live.cn, and the other one is 337261513@qq.com

my birthday is 08/19/1989. 

Hon, you should never publicly disclose your personal information...

(0) Hearts

Yeah I would LOVE a Live Chat feature

(0) Hearts

I agree ladies, as much as beautytalk is helpful, a live chat would be just as beneficial.

(0) Hearts

my all order was canceled for all due to unsuccessful authorization. My friend also a new member for sephora, her order was canceled also. What is this system? why always like this? this is the way how SEPHORA work?? really want to know

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

i have a cancelled order due to unsuccessful authorization.

how can i complete my purchase using pay pal and not lose my vib 10% discount that is now over due .

(0) Hearts

Hi there hisham,

I will send you a PM to chat about this privately Smiley Happy.

Whimsically yours,
Janine

This isn't a Live Chat. It's ABOUT getting a Live Chat line for Sephora. I suggest you call Sephora Customer Service or post your question under a new thread! Calling is probably fastest.

(0) Hearts

hello

I just tried to edit the title of this post and apparently can't .  Is a Mod able to?  Too many newbies think this is actually Live Chat so maybe we should change the title to "I Wish We Had Live Chat" or something.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • image.jpg
  • upload_669432451795860783.gif
  • image.jpg