Live Chat

[ Edited ]

DISCLAIMER: SEPHORA DOES NOT HAVE HAVE A "LIVE CHAT" FEATURE.

It just dawned on me to wonder why Sephora doesn't have Live Chat for Customer Service and product/shade recommendations?  Bobbi Brown does.  MAC does.  Why behind the times Sephora?  :smileyhappy:

Re: Live Chat

(0) Hearts

Yes, lets have a live chat feature. It seriously comes in handy!

(0) Hearts

Hi

(0) Hearts

has anyone tried Ellis Faas foundation? I need help finding the right shade. I am Indian woman with medium skin tone

(0) Hearts

Please help me

(0) Hearts

Hi, Amalll!

If you're needing specific assistance on a beauty matter, feel free to start up a new thread with your inquiry and questions, that way other posters, including myself, can respond direct to you there! :smileyhappy:

It'll be a bit difficult to keep up with responses/answers under Kalex's original thread about Sephora not having a "live chat" feature, so starting your own thread will give you a fresh place to start!

(0) Hearts

Hi, I want to combine with my two sephroa cards, I did not remember the number of my card, but I register with two different emails, one is lifangcc@live.cn, and the other one is 337261513@qq.com

my birthday is 08/19/1989. 

Hon, you should never publicly disclose your personal information...

(0) Hearts

Yeah I would LOVE a Live Chat feature

(0) Hearts

I agree ladies, as much as beautytalk is helpful, a live chat would be just as beneficial.

(0) Hearts

my all order was canceled for all due to unsuccessful authorization. My friend also a new member for sephora, her order was canceled also. What is this system? why always like this? this is the way how SEPHORA work?? really want to know

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

i have a cancelled order due to unsuccessful authorization.

how can i complete my purchase using pay pal and not lose my vib 10% discount that is now over due .

(0) Hearts

Hi there hisham,

I will send you a PM to chat about this privately :smileyhappy:.

Whimsically yours,
Janine

This isn't a Live Chat. It's ABOUT getting a Live Chat line for Sephora. I suggest you call Sephora Customer Service or post your question under a new thread! Calling is probably fastest.

(0) Hearts

hello

I just tried to edit the title of this post and apparently can't .  Is a Mod able to?  Too many newbies think this is actually Live Chat so maybe we should change the title to "I Wish We Had Live Chat" or something.

[ Edited ]

Actually, I can't edit it :smileysad: Sorry about that.

ROFL. What what what? You mean the all mighty Kalex does not know every little detail about Sephora and cosmetic/skincare and is not sent here to solve our woes with your fast resources? =P

I know we can't, don't know if mods can, but in the mean time you can put a little disclaimer on top of your post so it shows up in the abbrev exerpt when this thread is on the front page...if people reads.

Ha! :smileylol:

I did actually get back to the gal in Brazil pretty quickly with the link!

And good idea about the disclaimer.  I'll do that.  Shouty capitals should grab their attention.

[ Edited ]

I need help color matching nars sheer glow and the radiant creamy concealer. I have medium skin tone with yellow undertone. I'm also getting the Bobbi Brown corrector in peach. 

image.jpg
 my skin tone is really similar to hers... I can't get color matched at a counter I can only order it only... Please help :smileysad:

This thread isn't a live chat it's about live chat.  Repost this as a separate thread and you will get more help.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • image.jpg
  • upload_669432451795860783.gif
  • image.jpg