kalex

Live Chat

[ Edited ]

DISCLAIMER: SEPHORA DOES NOT HAVE HAVE A "LIVE CHAT" FEATURE.

It just dawned on me to wonder why Sephora doesn't have Live Chat for Customer Service and product/shade recommendations?  Bobbi Brown does.  MAC does.  Why behind the times Sephora?  :smileyhappy:

Londonlover101

Re: Live Chat

(0) Hearts

I agree ladies, as much as beautytalk is helpful, a live chat would be just as beneficial.

Chira

(0) Hearts

my all order was canceled for all due to unsuccessful authorization. My friend also a new member for sephora, her order was canceled also. What is this system? why always like this? this is the way how SEPHORA work?? really want to know

hisham

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

i have a cancelled order due to unsuccessful authorization.

how can i complete my purchase using pay pal and not lose my vib 10% discount that is now over due .

janinebt

(0) Hearts

Hi there hisham,

I will send you a PM to chat about this privately :smileyhappy:.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
joeanne

This isn't a Live Chat. It's ABOUT getting a Live Chat line for Sephora. I suggest you call Sephora Customer Service or post your question under a new thread! Calling is probably fastest.

hisham

(0) Hearts

hello

kalex

I just tried to edit the title of this post and apparently can't .  Is a Mod able to?  Too many newbies think this is actually Live Chat so maybe we should change the title to "I Wish We Had Live Chat" or something.

keelybt

[ Edited ]

Actually, I can't edit it :smileysad: Sorry about that.

ChicDabbler

ROFL. What what what? You mean the all mighty Kalex does not know every little detail about Sephora and cosmetic/skincare and is not sent here to solve our woes with your fast resources? =P

I know we can't, don't know if mods can, but in the mean time you can put a little disclaimer on top of your post so it shows up in the abbrev exerpt when this thread is on the front page...if people reads.

kalex

(0) Hearts

Ha! :smileylol:

I did actually get back to the gal in Brazil pretty quickly with the link!

And good idea about the disclaimer.  I'll do that.  Shouty capitals should grab their attention.

arwa91

[ Edited ]

I need help color matching nars sheer glow and the radiant creamy concealer. I have medium skin tone with yellow undertone. I'm also getting the Bobbi Brown corrector in peach. 

image.jpg
 my skin tone is really similar to hers... I can't get color matched at a counter I can only order it only... Please help :smileysad:

Meg82

This thread isn't a live chat it's about live chat.  Repost this as a separate thread and you will get more help.

DTalksAll

I know this is an old thread, but I agree a live chat would be great! 

I just hope it's better then Bobbi Brown's. I asked for ingredients once since they don't list them, you'd think I was asking them to cook dinner for me. I basically had to jump through hoops to get ingredient lists of their products. First I had to list the products I was interested in... after 5 I was told that's all I could ask for right now. Then I had to wait 2 business days to get the ingredients sent to my e-mail. Each one was a separate e-mail. Why can't they just disclose them like everyone else... well everyone except for Clinique. I don't like to buy from shady companies. 

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

Wow that sounds like it was frustrating,my problems are when company's just want you to email mail them and won't provide a phone number . At least if there was a live chat option you questions/ problems would be address instead of 24-48 hours

DTalksAll

I ended up going to Nordstrom's Chat, where they gave me all the ingredients I needed :smileywink: 

I like to post questions on Social Media, ask for help on chat, & call. E-mail takes too long to get a response, but sometimes it's good to have a paper trail. 

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

I agree social media is faster 

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

Live chat would be a great feature to especially during the holidays

BiancaOC

(0) Hearts

Do you guys do delivery of its products to Brazil? Please!

kalex

You can get to the Sephora Brazil site here -

http://www.sephora.com/international/international.jsp

BiancaOC

(0) Hearts

Hello, do you guys do delivery of its products to Brazil? Please, answer me!!!

Hussain

(0) Hearts

Is there anyone here ?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 45 replies
  • 52 hearts
  • 34 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • kalex