Live Chat

[ Edited ]

DISCLAIMER: SEPHORA DOES NOT HAVE HAVE A "LIVE CHAT" FEATURE.

It just dawned on me to wonder why Sephora doesn't have Live Chat for Customer Service and product/shade recommendations?  Bobbi Brown does.  MAC does.  Why behind the times Sephora?  Smiley Happy

Re: Live Chat

[ Edited ]

Actually, I can't edit it Smiley Sad Sorry about that.

ROFL. What what what? You mean the all mighty Kalex does not know every little detail about Sephora and cosmetic/skincare and is not sent here to solve our woes with your fast resources? =P

I know we can't, don't know if mods can, but in the mean time you can put a little disclaimer on top of your post so it shows up in the abbrev exerpt when this thread is on the front page...if people reads.

Ha! Smiley LOL

I did actually get back to the gal in Brazil pretty quickly with the link!

And good idea about the disclaimer.  I'll do that.  Shouty capitals should grab their attention.

[ Edited ]

I need help color matching nars sheer glow and the radiant creamy concealer. I have medium skin tone with yellow undertone. I'm also getting the Bobbi Brown corrector in peach. 

image.jpg
 my skin tone is really similar to hers... I can't get color matched at a counter I can only order it only... Please help Smiley Sad

This thread isn't a live chat it's about live chat.  Repost this as a separate thread and you will get more help.

I know this is an old thread, but I agree a live chat would be great! 

I just hope it's better then Bobbi Brown's. I asked for ingredients once since they don't list them, you'd think I was asking them to cook dinner for me. I basically had to jump through hoops to get ingredient lists of their products. First I had to list the products I was interested in... after 5 I was told that's all I could ask for right now. Then I had to wait 2 business days to get the ingredients sent to my e-mail. Each one was a separate e-mail. Why can't they just disclose them like everyone else... well everyone except for Clinique. I don't like to buy from shady companies. 

(0) Hearts

Wow that sounds like it was frustrating,my problems are when company's just want you to email mail them and won't provide a phone number . At least if there was a live chat option you questions/ problems would be address instead of 24-48 hours

I ended up going to Nordstrom's Chat, where they gave me all the ingredients I needed Smiley Wink 

I like to post questions on Social Media, ask for help on chat, & call. E-mail takes too long to get a response, but sometimes it's good to have a paper trail. 

(0) Hearts

I agree social media is faster 

(0) Hearts

Live chat would be a great feature to especially during the holidays

(0) Hearts

Do you guys do delivery of its products to Brazil? Please!

You can get to the Sephora Brazil site here -

http://www.sephora.com/international/international.jsp

(0) Hearts

Hello, do you guys do delivery of its products to Brazil? Please, answer me!!!

(0) Hearts

Is there anyone here ?

(0) Hearts

I like live chat, though I often get behind because I don't type very fast (or well for that matter).  The advisor and I often type over each other and it gets muddled in a comical way. 

I am content to wait for an answer here on BT, I usually forget what I asked by the time I get an answer anyways! Plus for me, any waiting during the shopping process can lead to contemplation as to how much I really need the item in question, can sometimes save me buying more stuff even though I haven't used up what I have. Actually I probably *need* very little except for skincare and SPF products, those are the only things I really use up.

I would LOVE a live chat functionality! Barring that, though, I am appreciative that Sephora customer service answers emails quickly and thoroughly. Smiley Happy 

It does seem they get back or give advise pretty fast on here. I Facebook, and Sephora's page is not only have all the contest posted, (the reason I use it), but there is no stop complaints on there from customers. Sephora is always so helpful, but people just can't help themselves and the go on and on. That's the reason I started to use BT. It's calm and everyone is so helpful and give great advise.

[ Edited ]

Oh, don't get me wrong ladies - I love BT!  I just also love the Live Chat feature on other sites where I can get a shade or product recommendation in 30 seconds flat while I'm shopping! 

It speaks volumes about the world we live in when waiting a few hours for an answer seems like an unacceptable amount of time doesn't it?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • image.jpg
  • upload_669432451795860783.gif
  • image.jpg