lowrah
Accepted Solution

Little Miss SPF?

Last year, there was a 14 piece sun safety kit titled "Little Miss SPF." Any chance this, or something like it, will come back this spring/summer?

Thanks!

prettyinpa

Re: Little Miss SPF?

I love the Sun Safety kits as the products are all travel sized, which works perfectly because I like to have a SPF product in my purse for touch ups and transferring product from big tubes to little jars is so messy. The little towelettes were my favorites, I ended up getting a full size box after I used up my samples from the kit. 

That little Sun card that was in the kit a couple of years ago was such fun, I loved taking it outside and watching it change color. Small things amuse me. 

angiepie

Yay!! I am So Happy to hear Sephora is doing another Sun Safety Kit this Year! I <3 all Sephora Kits, I am Lucky that I was able to get Bronzed Goddess? Set and the Sun Safety Set last Year. Amazing Products and Amazing price as Well. I have been stalking Sephora more looking for new Sephora Kits and or Sephora Favorites Kits. So Happy SunShine and Summer is soon! Have a Great Day All!! AngieB.
dianabt

Hi lowrah, 

Stay tuned for our special Sun Safety Kit which will be arriving soon on Sephora.com. Get yours early as they run out quickly! :smileywink:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
elliemae617

That's so exciting to hear, especially since I leave for a month and a half in Australia at the beginning of April and would really love to use Sephora to prevent getting sunburnt! I had been planning on buying a couple of products to bring with me, but now I know to hold off until this comes in!

makeupobesessed

Ooh this sounds like a great set, I can't wait to get it! I love SPF!
dianabt

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hello ladies! 

Quick heads up.. check out our Facebook this friday for some Sun Safety Kit info.... :smileywink:  If you don't have facebook, make sure you are signed up as a Beauty Insider and search for the Sun Safety Kit! Enjoy! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
ran8

Thanks Dianabt.  Cannot wait to see what is in store this year.

Seeing as how popular the SPF kits last year and the year before were (sold out within a month; gone within a week at my local store(s)), it would be silly not to have one this year.  Lots of cached press articles about it too.   In The Glow was the name of the bronzy/luminous/radiance Sephora Favorites kit last year.  

dianabt

No problem ladies! :smileyhappy: Check back as I believe they should be in stock in a few more weeks... Very popular and I hope this year's set is as great as last year's which (sadly) I missed out on!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
lowrah

Yay!! Thank you. Last year I missed out because I thought it was a tan set for some reason.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 24 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • angiepie
    • ran8
    • lowrah
    • dianabt
    • elliemae617