KVD in sale section!

Didn't see this posted, so I'm sorry if this was already made known! But there are some KVD palettes and lipsticks in the sale section! Go grab them!

Re: KVD in sale section!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Thank you so much for resolving this. Smiley Happy

Oh my goodness, are you serious that is actually a tester.  Recently I picked up one of the Bite Beauty Deconstructed Rose Lipsticks, and I was almost giddy that it came in a cellophane wrapper.  I'd love to see this kind of packaging on all items.  

(0) Hearts

the packaging of my saint palette arrived the same way, all jacked up.. Maybe it was a return, coz im pretty sure someone opened it and tore the packaging. The palette was ok though, appears to be untouched. That "try me" sticker would make me worried too. I hope your palette wasn't swatched nor touched.

(0) Hearts

I don't order palettes on-line for this reason exactly. Because I just don't trust Sephora. Smiley Sad

(0) Hearts

Looks like just a stray sticker since it wouldn't be placed there anyway, but your box is pretty jacked up.  What's the condition of the palette???

(0) Hearts

I added a pic of the inside, a few swatch marks, basically. Maybe it was going to be used as a tester and then got sent back to the warehouse by mistake?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

So.not.cool. -- disgusting really.

I am glad to hear that they made it right.

How does something like that even make it back into outgoing stock?!

This is what I would like to know.

(0) Hearts

I got my last lipstick, Bernice today along with the Saint pallet. Got nervous with all the talk of broken pallets lately and mine rattled before I opened the box, but all was well. I have to confess that I'm surprised it is prettier than I remembered and am actually very happy to have given into peer pressure. However is it wrong that the one thing in my package that makes me the most happy is my GWP Buxom lip sample?

(0) Hearts

Got my Saint palette. Condition is much better than the last palette I got.photo.JPG

I'm gonna miss this thread, and all my fellow stalkers Smiley Wink

upload_6478387623478279345.gif

upload_6376032582377788521.gif

(0) Hearts

I finally nabbed a Saint palette!  Hope it arrives in one piece. 

Me too. Fingers crossed! 

Saint is back. Looks like everything else is permanently out of stock. They were all taken out of my love list. 

I went into my local Sephora a few days ago and saw ONE KVD lipstick in the sale section and thought of all of you and this thread! Smiley Very Happy

(0) Hearts

Now I'm nervous to buy that Saint palette...if they are coming all banged up! Smiley Sad 

My Saint & Ladybird both arrived in good condition. Yours would be fine, I'm sure. Smiley Happy

I think you should order it, I have never received a damaged package at all from Sephora... and I have ordered 6 Saint and 2 Ladybird and all arrived perfect and all on separate shipments (talk about stalking lol)... anyone want to guess what my family members are getting for X-mas this year Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Any reason to order multiples of the same?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments