KVD in sale section!

Didn't see this posted, so I'm sorry if this was already made known! But there are some KVD palettes and lipsticks in the sale section! Go grab them!

Re: KVD in sale section!

why do I keep missing it ?!!! ugh 

I know, right! I keep missing it too. At first I told myself I didn't need it but now I reallyyyy want it.

[ Edited ]

Ugh!! I just got off work darn! I was stalking all morning :smileysad:

(0) Hearts

I was too! And almost all evening as well. I just started a couple days ago I've gotten the Saint palette and hopefully will get a shipping notice for the Oh My Goth lipstick. But apparently I'm on inopportune times for everything else hah.

[ Edited ]

Bumping up all of the links again for easier stalking :smileyhappy:

Saint True Romance Eyeshadow Palette:
http://www.sephora.com/true-romance-eyeshadow-palette-saint-P292313?skuId=1325083

Ladybird True Romance Eyeshadow Palette:
https://www.sephora.com/ladybird-true-romance-eyeshadow-palette-P378616?skuId=1467166

Foiled Love Lipstick:
http://www.sephora.com/foiled-love-lipstick-P290801?skuId=1266519

**Painted Love Lipstick: <<<May be permanently OOS**
http://www.sephora.com/painted-love-lipstick-P211912?skuId=1085612

Ladybird is back! GO GO GO!

(0) Hearts

The eyeliner in my Saint palette has weird white specks on it. I'm weary of using it on/near my eyes. Anybody know what it is or could be? I've never seen anything like it before. 

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Someone else complained about the same white specks on that eyeliner. Try touching it. Could it be water droplets from the heat while it was being packed? Or is it actual white dots like mold spores? o.O

One of my Kat Von D lipsticks arrived with what appeared to be tiny bubbles/dots all over but when I lightly touched it I realized they were just tiny water droplets.

(0) Hearts

I've had water droplet things on some lipsticks and foundations before, this looks different. It's like white specks of I don't know what lol.

I've read that white specks in eyeliner are usually wax that separated.  Try Googling images though.  While I doubt it is mold or something dangerous, I would not take any chances on a product I put on my eyes.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Thank you, I'll check into that. :smileyhappy:

I'm not sure why my post was edited without my consent but I really don't appreciate it. All I said was that I tried to attach an image of the eyeliner but wasn't able to from my phone ...

Edited to add image for reference: 

(0) Hearts

Mine looks the same. 

[ Edited ]

(0) Hearts

Hi SirensSong! Just out of curiosity, how are you able to see the quantities left in each item? :smileyhappy: 

You can put up to 10 items in your cart.  If you ask for 10 and they all go in, there are at least 10 left.  Sometimes, you will try to put in 10, and a pop up message will appear stating they do not have enough stock for that.  The system removes items down to the number available when there are less than 10.

I would add the product to my shopping cart and specify in the "quantity drop down box" that I wanted 10 of that item (because that's the max number of items you can add). If it added 10 of those items to my shopping cart, I know there were at least 10 of that product left. If there were less than 10, I'd get a red "error" message saying something along the lines of "sorry, we do not have the quantity you requested, so the number of items has been adjusted". Then I'd check my shopping cart and whatever number it was adjusted to means however many there are in stock. So if I add 10 Saint palettes and I get the red message, then check my shopping cart and only see 2 Saint palettes were added, that means there are only 2 Saint palettes in stock online.

(0) Hearts

Oh I see!! That is really good to know! :smileyhappy: 

(0) Hearts

Thank you for the detective work!!

I wanted Ladybird as well, but am super psyched and appreciative that I was able to get Saint today.

(0) Hearts

Forever & Never is available, too

(0) Hearts

Noooo, how did I miss this?? :smileysad: Gone in 9 mins :/

(0) Hearts

Thank-you!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments