KVD in sale section!

Didn't see this posted, so I'm sorry if this was already made known! But there are some KVD palettes and lipsticks in the sale section! Go grab them!

Re: KVD in sale section!

F.T.W. was back like an hour ago too.. I went to click it and bam. Not there anymore.. Smiley Sad

Yeah, same. Sad times haha. Hopefully there will be a next time?

(0) Hearts

It did come back! I got it!! YAYYYY!!! I hope you managed to snag some too! Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Just realized I ordered and received Agatha instead of lolita Smiley Sad , took it out to wear today and saw the name. First I thought Sephora send me wrong shade but when I checked the order confirmation mail, this was exactly what I had ordered....I don't want to use it because I know Peachy colors never look good on me ......Anyone else did it in Rush of placing an order?

Sad news.

The Kat von D Shade Shifter duo, Love Letter and On The Road, is gone.

They were 2 for $15. Now they only have the singles that cost $16 each. 

(0) Hearts

Same Smiley Sad it was in my love list and I never bought it. Now it's gone 

(0) Hearts

Wish I had gotten this :'(

Ladybird palette is in stock right now Smiley Happy

why do I keep missing it ?!!! ugh 

I know, right! I keep missing it too. At first I told myself I didn't need it but now I reallyyyy want it.

[ Edited ]

Ugh!! I just got off work darn! I was stalking all morning Smiley Sad

(0) Hearts

I was too! And almost all evening as well. I just started a couple days ago I've gotten the Saint palette and hopefully will get a shipping notice for the Oh My Goth lipstick. But apparently I'm on inopportune times for everything else hah.

[ Edited ]

Bumping up all of the links again for easier stalking Smiley Happy

Saint True Romance Eyeshadow Palette:
http://www.sephora.com/true-romance-eyeshadow-palette-saint-P292313?skuId=1325083

Ladybird True Romance Eyeshadow Palette:
https://www.sephora.com/ladybird-true-romance-eyeshadow-palette-P378616?skuId=1467166

Foiled Love Lipstick:
http://www.sephora.com/foiled-love-lipstick-P290801?skuId=1266519

**Painted Love Lipstick: <<<May be permanently OOS**
http://www.sephora.com/painted-love-lipstick-P211912?skuId=1085612

Ladybird is back! GO GO GO!

(0) Hearts

The eyeliner in my Saint palette has weird white specks on it. I'm weary of using it on/near my eyes. Anybody know what it is or could be? I've never seen anything like it before. 

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Someone else complained about the same white specks on that eyeliner. Try touching it. Could it be water droplets from the heat while it was being packed? Or is it actual white dots like mold spores? o.O

One of my Kat Von D lipsticks arrived with what appeared to be tiny bubbles/dots all over but when I lightly touched it I realized they were just tiny water droplets.

(0) Hearts

I've had water droplet things on some lipsticks and foundations before, this looks different. It's like white specks of I don't know what lol.

I've read that white specks in eyeliner are usually wax that separated.  Try Googling images though.  While I doubt it is mold or something dangerous, I would not take any chances on a product I put on my eyes.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Thank you, I'll check into that. Smiley Happy

I'm not sure why my post was edited without my consent but I really don't appreciate it. All I said was that I tried to attach an image of the eyeliner but wasn't able to from my phone ...

Edited to add image for reference: 

(0) Hearts

Mine looks the same. 

[ Edited ]
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments