KVD in sale section!

Didn't see this posted, so I'm sorry if this was already made known! But there are some KVD palettes and lipsticks in the sale section! Go grab them!

Re: KVD in sale section!

That looks like a lip gloss to me, but I couldn't say for sure.

(0) Hearts

Wouldn't it be hilarious to pull a big, gold disco ball out of your purse every time you touched up your gloss? Ha! 

(0) Hearts

I better start saving up now  :smileyhappy:  that would make a great gift but of course I need one too! 

She also has other holiday items like a Too Faced palette. I'm excited!

(0) Hearts

OOO I don;t see a release date but i'm guessing sometime near Christmas. The holiday collections usually come out October-November.

(0) Hearts

The purple one! <333

I've been dying for the Saint palette ever since I saw it was in the sale section. I finally just got it a couple minutes ago and it just now went oos. Phewwwww

(0) Hearts

Oh! It just came back hahaha.

(0) Hearts

I just bought it too-- but I wonder if I'll get the dreaded "out of stock" email tomorrow.

It keeps going in and out of stock, so I think we may have a good chance.

I just got shipment confirmation! i hope you get yours too. 

(0) Hearts

I got mine today, finally! Apparently we're two lucky gals, hopefully everything will work out for us! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Saint is back up, Ladybird link is there, but says sold out.

(0) Hearts

I don't see any KVD in the sale section:/

(0) Hearts

if you go on the 3rd page of this thread there are direct links to the item. The only one I see in stock right now is Saint. 

(0) Hearts

Does anyone know around what time you stop seeing them? Everyone says they come back in stock during the morning but what about during the day? Any particular afternoon or evening times that you have seen them back in stock?

(0) Hearts

I didn't see them available until 1pm EST today. I stalked it all morning because I was determined to get Lovecraft. 

(0) Hearts

Thanks! I'm also on EST and would never see anything in the mornings. I am hoping a-go-go miraculously comes back in stock.

(0) Hearts

Just seeing Ladybird in there and it not being available is killing me. D:

I've been stalking lovecraft and it went in and out while I was on lunch. Why must food be the death of me :smileysad:

First time I saw Ladybird pop up! Already got Saint (gets here today)! I want Ladybird so bad! I feel like they are teasing us! UG!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments