KVD in sale section!

Didn't see this posted, so I'm sorry if this was already made known! But there are some KVD palettes and lipsticks in the sale section! Go grab them!

Re: KVD in sale section!

Lovecraft and Oh my Goth are back.

(0) Hearts

I keep missing love craft ugh

It's the last one I need to complete the 12

Wait... 12?? I only have 11 and I thought I had them all Smiley Sad

In the painted I've got: Backstage Bambi, Lolita, A-go-go, Agatha, Lovecraft, Ritual

In the foiled I've got: Adora, Valentine, FTW, Forever and never, Oh my goth

What am I missing?

Beranice..... You're stalking isn't over Smiley Happy

Beranice Foiled?

(0) Hearts

Well crap. Back to stalking. 

I saw Beranice go in stock yesterday. Maybe it'll come back. 

(0) Hearts

Ahh I missed it because I decided to go out and get a bagel Smiley Sad

Moral of the story: beauty before breakfast!

Just ordered lovecraft sight unseen, hope I like it!

(0) Hearts

Anddddd gone

Finally scored Lovecraft after days of stalking and many failed attempts. Thank you! Smiley Happy

Yes! I also got one! Is it weird that I feel like it was a group effort for me to get this lipstick? I swear if it wasn't for this thread it would have been a hopeless feat for me. So BIG THANK YOU to all the ladies that have contributed to this thread!  Smiley Very Happy

[ Edited ]

Whooo!!!! Me too!! THANKS!! I had just run off to check the mail, then came back and saw the board notifications. When I checked out there were only three available, and I bought 2. I think it'll be my perfect everyday shade, but if not, they'll probably end up in a TSB this fall! Smiley Happy

Now, if only Ladybird would come back...

[ Edited ]

(0) Hearts

Oh thanks -- that's very sweet of you.  I'm going to call the Rouge line in the morning on the off chance that they can help make it right.  We'll see how that goes...

I ordered a Saint palette and it arrived damaged.  So sad, it will have to be returned.  :.(

Now to stalk all over again.  Can anyone tell me if it is still coming up periodically?  

Stalking is stupid.

There were at least 10 early this morning.  I stuck 10 in there and refreshed the page multiple times to watch them go.  Yes, I was bored.  As many times as I have seen Saint in stock, I have yet to see Ladybird in stock.  My guess is the stock will replenish every morning until it is eventually gone.  

Around more or less what time? I checked around 5am-6am multiple times and nothing was showing up

I woke up at 7am Pacific time and checked shortly after waking.  There were at least 10.  They lasted a while in my cart too before the number started reducing, so there were probably way more than 10.  

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the info, I'll be on the lookout this morning.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments