KVD in sale section!

Didn't see this posted, so I'm sorry if this was already made known! But there are some KVD palettes and lipsticks in the sale section! Go grab them!

Re: KVD in sale section!

[ Edited ]

3 of my lippies arrived today... And, my oh my, are they nice! Pigmented, creamy ( good creamy, stay-in-place-creamy, not messy, slippery, all-over-the-place-creamy which I hate ), they just feel so good on my lips, and Lolita lasted pretty darn long without reapplying. I'm still waiting for 3 more to arrive... and even though I said: "That's it! I'm done!"... After seeing them, and feeling them in person, I'm ready for some more stalking now, yes, please! :smileyvery-happy:

These are painted love lippies that I ordered... What do foiled ones feel ( and look ) like? Are they creamy and long lasting? Or dry? Just looking at the pic of them on the site, all the glitter and sparkles... I have this feeling they are... hmm... gritty?

I got the shade FTW and I like it. It is supposedly more metallic and less sparkly than the other shades in the line, from what I've read. It didn't feel gritty at all on my lips. It lasted a decent amount of time and then left behind a soft stain. It wasn't drying on my lips but not moisturizing either, but I did put on balm beforehand and wipe it off so my lips were already moisturized 

[ Edited ]

Good. I'm glad to hear that. I ordered that one :smileyhappy:

Thanks!

(0) Hearts

Foiled love Lipsticks need to come back in other colors :smileysad:

(0) Hearts

agreed!

Yesss I got Lolita finally. Done!

jake-shows-you-how-it-s-done-o.gif 

Yay! 

Lol!!! Your gifs are the best :smileyvery-happy:

xD I love this gif, makes me laugh every time. 

I picked up Oh My Goth (wasn't planning on it but I didn't want it to feel left out since I bought every other one except Lovecraft) If that comes back in stock then I'm officially done. Been stalking Lovecraft for days... 

(0) Hearts

Oh my Goth was in my cart for an entire 15 minutes before it got sold out. So sad :smileysad:

Had to end up settling for Lolita, F.T.W., and Valentine.

I'm still waiting around for Oh My Goth, though *fingers crossed*

I had 9 lipsticks in my cart including lovecraft on friday but i was at dinner and it took me too long to check out :smileysad:

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Lovecraft disappeared on me too... it's taunting us! :smileysad:

(0) Hearts

It's like a game of cat and mouse!!

Lippies are back!!!

Thank you!! Finally was able to snag Lolita. And now I'm officially cutting myself off!!

Any time! I grabbed Lolita and Ritual, even though it looks like they're almost identical and petty similar to a few I already own. What's the matter with me? Good grief.

Don't judge yourself too harshly.. I already have Lolita in the new packaging! Just can't say no to a $7 lipstick.... 

Thank you. That does make me feel much better.

Haha, I try :smileywink:

Looks like Ladybird is out, Saint is still available.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments