KVD in sale section!

Didn't see this posted, so I'm sorry if this was already made known! But there are some KVD palettes and lipsticks in the sale section! Go grab them!

Re: KVD in sale section!

(0) Hearts

YES! FTW foiled love is back and I was finally able to get my hands on it!

I saw Saint palette briefly today morning. I already have it but would totally recommend it. Love the shades (here's Saint compared to Butterfly Monarch)

upload_378053510646009141.jpg

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

A Go Go, Agatha, Lolita, Ritual, FTW, Adora and Valentine are back! Ladybird palette, too. Go get them! Smiley Wink

(0) Hearts

Omg. I missed it again cause I was out. Smiley Sad

(0) Hearts

(The ladybird)

(0) Hearts

I'm wondering if they will have any of the sale palettes and lipstick in stores on Sunday.. 

(0) Hearts

my local sephora had some of the items, but they were not on sale. i asked them if the items were supposed to be on sale just like online, and they said no.

(0) Hearts

I think it depends on the store. Someone mentioned that their store had it on sale but I went to mine today and there wasn't any.

I ordered ladybird and Lolita this morning and it already shipped! I ordered saint on Tuesday and it arrived today. Way quicker than usual for me!

My order arrived.  This is Saint.  I cannot wait to get Ladybird too.

Haul 080114.jpg

Haul 080114 2.jpg

(0) Hearts

Where do you live that you get your orders so fast?? I'm always a week from ordering!!

(0) Hearts

I live in Las Vegas, but my orders are usually slow like yours.

Enjoy these pretty goodies.mim glad you were able to get Ladybird also Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

MK89 got Ladybird for me.  I was never able to score it myself.  Even with paying for her to ship it to me, the sales price (she is so nice not to mark it up on me) and the small PayPal fee, it is still a deal!

Sooooo - I just ordered Saint

I blame you @notcreative Smiley Wink This beautiful photo just pushed me over the edge, and then it was actually in stock - it was like divine intervention!!

Just don't tell Helen on me, but it is really pretty in person.

Busted!!!

(0) Hearts

Hahaha.  You already knew I bought, because I confessed on the other site.  I just did not want you to know I unintentionally enabled a no buy beauty.  

It's okay, because I've learned that you know ALL.  No hiding!!

But well worth the bust!!!!

Wow I didn't realize you got a bunch of stuff! Smiley Very Happy I just got my FTW lipstick today (going to post a look with it soon) and our Ladybirds will be here Monday!

[ Edited ]

I started out with the intention of one lipstick and one palette.  Well, the palette I wanted was OOS, and there were five of the twelve lipsticks available that I HAD to have.  Rather than choosing the one I liked best, I got all five.  Thanks again for Ladybird.  Which FTW lipstick did you get?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments