KVD in sale section!

Didn't see this posted, so I'm sorry if this was already made known! But there are some KVD palettes and lipsticks in the sale section! Go grab them!

Re: KVD in sale section!

(0) Hearts

I just called one of my local SiJCP and she said they have them (the lipsticks listed), but they are not for sale and being sent back to the company...odd. 

The one I normally go to doesn't have a lot of the shades that are supposed to be on clearance on their display anymore (and they haven't been there for a while) and after I talked to the SA's last night they said they weren't going to have any on clearance, which I thought was weird too.

Yea, she told me to call a free standing Sephora, but I was read on numerous sites only SiJCP was supposed to have them on clearance. Maybe they are sending them back to sell them online? Thats all I can think of. 

(0) Hearts

That sounds very likely! Yeah I don't think the freestanding ones would have them since its just SiJCP getting rid of a few shades for their own displays.

Some of the other SiJCP stores in my area had all of the shades on sale though! So weird and inconsistent XD

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

SiJCP at Ahwatukee Foothills only has Wonderchilde for now, and the one at Tempe Marketplace doesn't have any on clearance yet -.- the lady said to call later today but I'm just gonna visit after work and see if anything has changed.

Edit: Nope, nothing at Marketplace.

Lots of Studded Lipsticks in the sale section of JC Penney for $9.99!

(0) Hearts

Do you know what colors they had?

[ Edited ]

What?! That's strange, usually they only do that when things are being discontinued. Anyone know if any colors are being discontinued or if they are reformulating?

ETA: Stopped by JCP today to pick up a few. I was told by the SA's that they are not all being discontinued, just with the new releases they don't have room to carry every color in store. Makes sense. Not sure how reliable that info is though- the SA's at SiJCP never seem to be in the loop on things (at least my local store). 

I think Archangel is being discontinued, it;s the only one I know about for sure because I've been stalking it XD

Thanks for the info!

According to NouveauCheap Blog:

Wonderchilde
Hellbent
Thin Lizzy
Lullaby
Archangel

are all $9.99 at SiJCP Smiley Happy

Mine had:

Wonderchile

A Go Go

Thin Lizzy

Backstage Bambi

Hellbent

Countess

Archangel

Adora

I got all but Wonderchile and A Go Go, because I just don't think I can pull those two off Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the info ladies!  I just emailed my SiJCP SA and asked her to set aside any clearance colors for me...I hope my store has some Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

My store had Hellbent, Archangel, Adora, and A Go Go. They had maybe 2 of each so it didn't look like they were well stocked with it. I was really hoping to find Lullaby. 

(0) Hearts

I wanted Lullaby too! LOL, I may just pop by the other SIJCP tonight Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

The store locator says in stock at my SiJCP, but when I called they didn't have it. It still hasn't updated within the last 24 hours. 

(0) Hearts

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah thank you, I will be calling my local SiJCP to (hopefully) have Archangel put on hold Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

This showed up as back in stock for me:

http://www.sephora.com/true-romance-eyeshadow-trio-P377538?skuId=1450337

True Romance: Beyond Redemption and Fever Ray

(0) Hearts

Both the bronzers were back in stock like 2min ago (sorry girls I had to place my order first >_<)

(0) Hearts