KVD in sale section!

Didn't see this posted, so I'm sorry if this was already made known! But there are some KVD palettes and lipsticks in the sale section! Go grab them!

Re: KVD in sale section!

OMG my heart is beating so fast! Just placed my order YAYYYYYYY

Glad you got it!! :smileyvery-happy:

All thanks to you! Now I just want Ladybird haha

(0) Hearts

Hopefully that will come back too :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Can't believe I missed it this morning! Ugh

(0) Hearts

Back again - go get it now :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

I saw this on the main page and thought it was a new thread and went straight to the sale section

Such disappointment

(0) Hearts

Not anymore :c

(0) Hearts

Got one, thank you :smileyhappy:

OMG thank you!! I've been dreaming about this palette for months!

(0) Hearts

Ahhh!!!! THANK YOU! I have been searching everywhere for this palette. I was half tempted to pay a ridiculous amount for it.

(0) Hearts

I guess this is like everything else in the sale section...it just won't die.  However, this is a particularly good reoccurrence.  I'm always pleased when this one (and Ladybird) come back.

(0) Hearts

I was at a larger SIJCP the other day where there was a large sale section. I found multiple KVD foiled liquid lipsticks in Adora for only $3.99. That lippie has staying power! There was quite a few items in the sale section that were OOS on line such as the MUFE Studio Case.

Those are awesome finds! My sephora just took the lipsticks away, I didn't even see it on sale. 

Same here.  I didn't get a chance to stock up! <pours one out for Forever & Never>

I was in my local Sephora last night and they had a KVD eyeshadow trio in the sale section.  I can't remember what it was called but it was a blue trio.  They had multiples of it but no other colors.

(0) Hearts

I was so excited when I ordered Backstage Bambi when her old lipsticks were still on sale. Unfortunately I just used it once and mind you I put it in my lip drawer which funnily enough isn't a rollercoaster ride - yet the lipstick had completely come off .. Let me explain. It's like it wasn't solid enough that next time I opened it, the product was stuck on the cap (no, not just the tip - the whole thing). I'm pretty sure I can fix it but I didn't, not to mention the color didn't agree with my skin tone. Not many pinks do. But I looked like my skin was orange and this was some pastel lip. I mean, it isn't pastel but you can see where I'm going with this. At least it was 5 dollars... but hey, I wish I had gotten a different color in that case.. I hope none of you had the same experience as mine. 

(0) Hearts

Little Saint is gone again

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments