SweetFirefly
Accepted Solution

Is the "Sephora Favorites Bottled Dreams Fragrance Impression Sampler For Her" coming back?

(0) Hearts

It looks really nice. But it also looks eternally out of stock.

violalea

Re: Is the "Sephora Favorites Bottled Dreams Fragrance Impression Sampler For Her" coming

(0) Hearts

sweetfirefly,

No worries !!!!!!!!!!  it has been in and out of stock for 4 times and i was tired of checking the status so i got it finally.

You will be able to get yours !!!!!! :smileyhappy:

starletta8

Re: Is the "Sephora Favorites Bottled Dreams Fragrance Impression Sampler For Her" coming

(0) Hearts

I love these samplers- they're perfect in so many ways.

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]

Aww thanks but it will be alright I'm sure I can find another color to replace it. Sorry also I didn't mean to take over your thread with another topic it just made me think about that lipstick while I was in this thread.

SweetFirefly

No problem! It makes sense in this thread. I'm a lipstick girl, I understand the pain.

beautylovingirl

Yeah it's out what a bummer.:smileysad: Things like that go so fast it's like the email from MAC I got on Rhianna's  Ri Ri lipstick I got it a little after 11 this morning and it was completely sold out by 12:30.

SweetFirefly

It's already sold out? That's a let-down. I hope you can find it somehow!

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Wow, I must've been one of the last to get it.  And that's only because I happened to be home sick and think "oh why not...". It wasn't a preplanned purchase.

keelybt

Re: Is the "Sephora Favorites Bottled Dreams Fragrance Impression Sampler For Her" coming back?

Hi Sweetfirefly  I love that set too! Such a great idea to add in a nail polish :smileyhappy: We should be getting more in soon.  Make sure to sign up for email notification.

SweetFirefly

Re: Is the "Sephora Favorites Bottled Dreams Fragrance Impression Sampler For Her"

(0) Hearts

Thanks!

mafan

It's very nice.  However, it seems to have sold out very quickly.  Because they're limited edition, there's a very good chance that it might not be available again on-line. If you have a freestanding store near you, I'd call and see if they have it and get it there.  (And if you don't, it's not worth it anyway, as you'll have a terrible time redeeming the certificate.)

Good luck finding it.  I love these samplers.

SweetFirefly

(0) Hearts

I redeemed one for my sister and it was mostly okay, but the woman at the register seemed almost surprised that the certificate existed!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • mafan
    • beautylovingirl
    • starletta8
    • violalea
    • SweetFirefly