Accepted Solution

Is the "Sephora Favorites Bottled Dreams Fragrance Impression Sampler For Her" coming back?

(0) Hearts

It looks really nice. But it also looks eternally out of stock.

Re: Is the "Sephora Favorites Bottled Dreams Fragrance Impression Sampler For Her" coming

(0) Hearts

sweetfirefly,

No worries !!!!!!!!!!  it has been in and out of stock for 4 times and i was tired of checking the status so i got it finally.

You will be able to get yours !!!!!! Smiley Happy

Re: Is the "Sephora Favorites Bottled Dreams Fragrance Impression Sampler For Her" coming

(0) Hearts

I love these samplers- they're perfect in so many ways.

[ Edited ]

Aww thanks but it will be alright I'm sure I can find another color to replace it. Sorry also I didn't mean to take over your thread with another topic it just made me think about that lipstick while I was in this thread.

No problem! It makes sense in this thread. I'm a lipstick girl, I understand the pain.

Yeah it's out what a bummer.Smiley Sad Things like that go so fast it's like the email from MAC I got on Rhianna's  Ri Ri lipstick I got it a little after 11 this morning and it was completely sold out by 12:30.

It's already sold out? That's a let-down. I hope you can find it somehow!

(0) Hearts

Wow, I must've been one of the last to get it.  And that's only because I happened to be home sick and think "oh why not...". It wasn't a preplanned purchase.

Re: Is the "Sephora Favorites Bottled Dreams Fragrance Impression Sampler For Her" coming back?

Hi Sweetfirefly  I love that set too! Such a great idea to add in a nail polish Smiley Happy We should be getting more in soon.  Make sure to sign up for email notification.

Re: Is the "Sephora Favorites Bottled Dreams Fragrance Impression Sampler For Her"

(0) Hearts

Thanks!

It's very nice.  However, it seems to have sold out very quickly.  Because they're limited edition, there's a very good chance that it might not be available again on-line. If you have a freestanding store near you, I'd call and see if they have it and get it there.  (And if you don't, it's not worth it anyway, as you'll have a terrible time redeeming the certificate.)

Good luck finding it.  I love these samplers.

(0) Hearts

I redeemed one for my sister and it was mostly okay, but the woman at the register seemed almost surprised that the certificate existed!

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 6 in conversation