ran8

Idea: More Ways to Shop And Sort By Filter options.

Just dropping off an idea/suggestion(s) -

Online only sub tab in More Ways to Shop or modified search results.  There are definetly more than six products that are considered online only.  It may not seem very significant but it does help me decide where I make certain purchases and collaborations. Cropped visual reference (with Photoshop help):

mwtsoo.jpg

While the new tab has a collaboration of products, narrowing down the categories does not (I used the bb cream one for example).  Sort by drop down box category suggestion:  new (or most recent).  Visual reference (IT would make it look better of course):

sbnomr.jpg

Hope this may be of some use or noted. 

dianabt

Re: Idea: More Ways to Shop And Sort By Filter options.

Great suggestions ladies! I'll be sure to forward them to the appropriate department. :smileyhappy: I agree that the new menus and tabs are helfpul and it also helps to know what other add ons our clients would like to have. Thanks!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
kalex

Re: Idea: More Ways to Shop And Sort By Filter options.

[ Edited ]

I would love to see a "What's New" for each brand.  For brands that have alot of products it would be so much easier to just be able to see what's new in it's own section, rather that selecting "see all products" and going through page after page looking for the word NEW under the item picture.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • kalex
    • ran8
    • dianabt
Photos2
  • mwtsoo.jpg
  • sbnomr.jpg