Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

How can I change the shipping address on my order?

Hello everyone, 

I'm very reluctant to post this as I understand the customer service representatives have a tough gig, however, I really need a better solution. I've always had such a good experience with Sephora and look forward to treating myself when life gets rough.

I placed an order with Sephora this week and inadvertently had it shipped to my 'default address' which is 4 years old and 3 hours away from me.  As soon as I realized the error (i.e. within 5 minutes of clicking "confirm your order") I called customer service to have it corrected.  Unfortunately, no one has been able to help me! I've called and emailed nearly every day trying to fix the problem.  

Now I'm left with a credit card bill and an 'apology for the inconvenience'.  Although everyone I've spoken with has tried their best, this has been absolutely the worst experience I've ever had with an online retailer. I am so disappointed. 

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. 

Re: How can I change the shipping address on my order?

Did they help you? 

Hi rozzbee, 

I'm so sorry to hear that! We can absolutely contact UPS on your behalf and reroute the order to the correct address. Please contact us at 1-877-737-4672 (select option 2) and we can assist you now to have this resolved.

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I also have a similar issue! My question is that if my label has been created, but I have not gotten the notification that it has been picked up by the carrier, then can I change the address? Or better yet, would I be able to have it shipped to a Sephora store near me for pickup instead of my home address? Thank you so much in advance! 🙂

@PeridotPoppy I will send you a PM to help. 

Anonymous Insider

I have the same problem, please help me~

Hi @Anonymous I see that you have now been assisted with this by email. Please send me a PM if you need additional assistance.

Anonymous Insider

i have the same problem 

dianabt wrote:

Hi rozzbee, 

I'm so sorry to hear that! We can absolutely contact UPS on your behalf and reroute the order to the correct address. Please contact us at 1-877-737-4672 (select option 2) and we can assist you now to have this resolved.

dianabt wrote:

Hi rozzbee, 

i have the same problem to 

dianabt wrote:

Hi rozzbee, 

I have the same problem please help

Hi @Monalex,

I have received your PM. Please take a look when you get a chance. Thanks!

Best,

Zakiya

I have the same problem!!

@cutesthelena I will send you a PM to help. 

Thank you!!

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing