elea33

Foundation Finder

I think it would be great to incorporate a foundation shade finder for each brand within the product page. Example: When you select the MUFE HD Invisible cover foundation there is a link to help you determine what your shade should be.

One step above that would be to compare one brand of foundation and its shade with the product you’re looking at. Example: If you wear Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation in Rose Ivory it would recommend shades 110, 130, or 135.

midniterae

Re: Foundation Finder

(0) Hearts

I like what you are thinking in the second paragraph. I think it would be helpful. 

melissabt

Hi Ladies,

I think that is a great idea! It would be so helpful to have something like this. I will be sure to pass along your feedback to the correct department:smileyhappy: Thanks again, we really appreciate it.

<3 Melissa
makeupobesessed

I'm going to have to try it, I'm in the market for a new foundation.
missjr

That's a fantastic idea, Elea!

I wholeheartedly agree with you about the convenience of the MUFE HD shade finder.  This made it easier for me to go into the Sephora store and tell one of the cast members what I believed my perfect match would be for that particular brand.  As a result, I was given 2 samples to try for a couple of weeks to decide what the best shade would be.  I also like that the MUFE HD shade finder suggests other products within their line you may want to consider based upon your selection.  

With other product lines, I sometimes mention that I am an NW45 in MAC as a point of reference in order to determine what the best shade is for me.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 11 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • elea33
    • midniterae
    • melissabt
    • makeupobesessed
    • missjr