Dont like change....

makeupobesessed

Dont like change....

It's going to take me a while to get used to this new forum.  I'm not one for change,  it does have some good features but I'm finding it a little hard to navigate.  Anybody else think good or bad?overall, I think I'll find it to be a good thing once I get used to it.

sephoramusthave

Re: Dont like change....

Dude....I HATE this new site. I cant copy and paste pictures directly into my new messages (and I talk a LOT through pictures), I cant access my BT email from my profile, I cant see all of the threads that I participated in, just the last 5, and it doesnt show me who the last person was that wrote something in that thread, it just says how long ago *I* posted a message in that thread which means that I have to click on every single thread just to see if someone else joined in the conversation.

I might have to retire from this place...:smileysad: Seems too complicated now!

beautytester

Bookmark this page:http://community.sephora.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/user-id/12917/

That and the front page are where I spent most of my time (I just replaced my user id with yours). If they deactivate that link, then I might retire with you.

On the up-side, they do have cuter avatars. =)

beautylovingirl

I agree it's too much with all the new people being confused on the other one just imagine what this is going to do.:smileysad:

beautytester

I don't like the change either!!! I think most of the change are probably good and I just need to get used to it, but I hate the change to the front page!

Am I the only one who likes to browse by most recent threads/topic instead of most recent posts? If I'm not interested in a thread/message, I don't care if it have 100 replies/posts to it! Also I like to search for threads with no replies yet and see if I can help.

I can get used to other changes, but if I can't browse by most recent threads (across all categories), then I'm not sure if I'm going to be on here for much longer since that's the primary way I read/post things here...

beautylovingirl

I hate it too beautytester things were alot better before. And your right I can already tell this is not going to be as good!:smileysad:

lylysa

I noticed that on my profile portion I can no longer pull up an extended view of what I've commented on, only the last 5 or 6 posts, wish there was the option to go back and see all my posts and even all the posts I heart. It made it easier to check in on threads I visited/were conversing in quite often. Plus lots of times I repost longer, helpful threads so now searching for them will be more difficult.

beautylovingirl

I agree 100% percent on that lylysa that exactly what I was fixing to post about, I like to go back and see all the post also. I donn't why things couldn't just be left alone.

maltipoo66

Hi!  I was pretty surprised when I saw all the changes too-the basic groupings of conversations seem to be the same, but I think I'll just need to spend a little time getting comfortable with it.  The format looks a bit more like a blog to me the way that the comments look on posts, and I kind of liked the more industrial layout, but I'm sure this one will be just as good once I've adjusted to it.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 70 replies
  • 156 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • cocobella
    • corrin99
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • maltipoo66
    • anaa