Dont like change....

Dont like change....

It's going to take me a while to get used to this new forum.  I'm not one for change,  it does have some good features but I'm finding it a little hard to navigate.  Anybody else think good or bad?overall, I think I'll find it to be a good thing once I get used to it.

Re: Dont like change....

Dude....I HATE this new site. I cant copy and paste pictures directly into my new messages (and I talk a LOT through pictures), I cant access my BT email from my profile, I cant see all of the threads that I participated in, just the last 5, and it doesnt show me who the last person was that wrote something in that thread, it just says how long ago *I* posted a message in that thread which means that I have to click on every single thread just to see if someone else joined in the conversation.

I might have to retire from this place...Smiley Sad Seems too complicated now!

Bookmark this page:http://community.sephora.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/user-id/12917/

That and the front page are where I spent most of my time (I just replaced my user id with yours). If they deactivate that link, then I might retire with you.

On the up-side, they do have cuter avatars. =)

I agree it's too much with all the new people being confused on the other one just imagine what this is going to do.Smiley Sad

I don't like the change either!!! I think most of the change are probably good and I just need to get used to it, but I hate the change to the front page!

Am I the only one who likes to browse by most recent threads/topic instead of most recent posts? If I'm not interested in a thread/message, I don't care if it have 100 replies/posts to it! Also I like to search for threads with no replies yet and see if I can help.

I can get used to other changes, but if I can't browse by most recent threads (across all categories), then I'm not sure if I'm going to be on here for much longer since that's the primary way I read/post things here...

I hate it too beautytester things were alot better before. And your right I can already tell this is not going to be as good!Smiley Sad

I noticed that on my profile portion I can no longer pull up an extended view of what I've commented on, only the last 5 or 6 posts, wish there was the option to go back and see all my posts and even all the posts I heart. It made it easier to check in on threads I visited/were conversing in quite often. Plus lots of times I repost longer, helpful threads so now searching for them will be more difficult.

I agree 100% percent on that lylysa that exactly what I was fixing to post about, I like to go back and see all the post also. I donn't why things couldn't just be left alone.

Hi!  I was pretty surprised when I saw all the changes too-the basic groupings of conversations seem to be the same, but I think I'll just need to spend a little time getting comfortable with it.  The format looks a bit more like a blog to me the way that the comments look on posts, and I kind of liked the more industrial layout, but I'm sure this one will be just as good once I've adjusted to it.

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • list view.jpg