Mallgal90

Does anyone know a sheer pink lip color that is like a nude pink or a moisturizing pink lip gloss?

Im looking for a pink,nudy,sheer lip color or lip gloss thats moisturizing. Help seriously needed! Any ideas? Please recommend products!

melissabt

Re: Does anyone know a sheer pink lip color that is like a nude pink or a moisturizing pink lip glos

(0) Hearts

Hi Mallgal90,

I just wanted to add a few more suggestions! Even though you have some great ones already:smileyhappy:

Buxom Mudslide - petal pink

http://www.sephora.com/buxom-big-healthy-lip-cream-lip-polish-P305132?skuId=1388412

mudslide.jpg

Clinique Tenderheart

http://www.sephora.com/long-last-glosswear-P211616?skuId=1072248

tenderheart.jpg

<3 Melissa
Mallgal90

Re: Does anyone know a sheer pink lip color that is like a nude pink or a moisturizing pink lip glos

thanks guys! you helped a lot!

starletta8

Another vote here for Dior Lip Glow.  It's your lips but better- it pulls slightly different on everyone.

placaminero

Yes, I vote for Dior Addict Lip Glow too. It's my all-time favorite product.

kd006

[ Edited ]

Any of the shades of the YSL volupte sheer candies are great. They give you a glossy finish but they last long and are very moisturizing. for the color you are looking for, check out #3 juicy grapefruit. It seriously smells like grapefruit (the scent doesn't linger on your lips though) and it gives a beautiful color or #12 Tasty Raspberry. It comes off as a nice pretty pink and just looks great day to day. I will be purchasing more of these. Also if you're looking for a more bold color I would say look at the Dior addict lip glow. It's a cross between a balm and a lipstick. It gives a "your lips but better" color and it feels moisturizing for hours. After the balmy feeling wears away, the color still stays. It almost stains your lips, but like most stains, it isn't drying. It's actually very hydrating. And it gives a nice finish.

melissabt

Re: Does anyone know a sheer pink lip color that is like a nude pink or a moisturizing pink lip gloss?

Hi Mallgal90,

What type of pink are you looking for? Do you like cool tones or more warm toned pinks?!

<3 Melissa
Daniela1387

I just got the smash box lipstick in primrose its pinkish nude and super creamy when you put it on. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 12 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • starletta8
    • kd006
    • Daniela1387
    • placaminero
    • Mallgal90