MK89

Did you get the email...

...reminding you of the products waiting in your Sephora cart? I've never gotten one like this from Sephora before, it's like they are going to punish me for always having something in my cart and give me the little push I need to click "checkout"! :smileyvery-happy:

kssweetheart

Re: Did you get the email...

(0) Hearts

The 'you left something in your cart' emails just started with me very recently too. Wonder how it all works. Curious.

shoppiturt

(0) Hearts

I've actually never gotten one of those! o.O

ireneh

i hate the sephora "review the product" emails

kssweetheart

Me too! The worst part is, I don't even Know why I cant stand them - I've never even opened one.

Always good to know that you're not alone when you feel things like this. Thanks for sharing this. :smileyhappy:

SirenPrincess

If you leave stuff in your cart at Urban Decay, they'll e-mail you promo codes to get you to buy.  I actually don't mind these e-mails.  I often leave stuff in my cart places, just dreaming. I can use if I still really want it when I get that e-mail to help me determine if I should actually buy it.  If I've forgotten about it by the time the e-mail comes, guess I didn't really want it so bad after all.

MK89

(0) Hearts

Oh cool, have there been any good ones?? I am in love with everything UD lately

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

Ooooh, good tip! I didn't know that and I've been loving my UD 24/7 liners. Thanks. :smileyhappy:

bfuller

Hahaha... I crack up when Too Faced sends one that says something like, "Hey, you left a whole lot of beautiful in your cart".  :smileyvery-happy:

spacesuit

I get them all the time, I tend to leave about $25 worth of stuff in the cart in case a really excellent promo code comes up so my cart is always full pretty much.

MicheleRan

I get those from almost every online retailer I use. No biggie!

MK89

Yeah I get them from other stores but this is the first time I got one from Sephora! My cart is ALWAYS full, so I'm surprised that it took them over a year to send an email about it :smileyvery-happy:

ChicDabbler

I get those and other emails all the time, everything except the ones for Rouge. 

Untitled2.png

kssweetheart

:smileytongue:

Excellent Visual.

Made me laugh. :smileyhappy:

nikki

LOL, so accurate.

SirenPrincess

This is awesome! Don't you always feel so sad when you get an e-mail for a 'new gift!' and you realize it's the promo that's been out for days and you placed your order for days ago (or decided you didn't want days ago)? Always such a let down.

kittichick

(0) Hearts

Ugh. Yes!!

gongju87

Oh, I get those ALL the time!

latinadiva

I've never gotten one from Sephora, but I have gotten one from Bare Minerals. It was probably within half an hour or so of me putting something in my cart and not buying it. Part of it could just be a reminder (I am always guilty of starting to do something, getting up and then completely forgetting about it!) but on the one hand it actually could be good because if you know you didn't put anything in your cart, you know something is up.

leopardstars

I really hate stores that send those. It's like they're making it so obvious that I'm just a $ to them, they don't value me as a person at all. I always make it a point not to place an order when I get those emails. They just make me feel gross.

rdesigns

ITA.  I get these from other stores, and it just reeks of desperation to me.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 54 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • nikki
    • mberteig
    • ChicDabbler
    • kssweetheart
    • latinadiva
    • rdesigns