elea33

Compare Products Option

I think it would be helpful to have a "compare" option on Sephora.com to look at a few items side by side.

Example:

I recently received a sample of the Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer. I've been using it and loving it a lot. I'm a pretty loyal Ole Henriksen skincare user, but sometimes the nighttime moisturizer doesn't do the full job where this one has. I'm considering switching, but the price for the Perricone seemed high. I think you get more with the Perricone though..see where I'm going with this. I spent about 10 minutes clicking back and forth between the two windows comparing prices, size, ingredients, etc....

I've done this with other things too such as the NARS Matte Velvet Lip Pencil, BITE High Pigment Matte Pencil, and Sephora Ultra Vinyl Lip Pencil.

I think being able to even compare a few options for similar products would make it much easier to shop.

Thanks

highfasionmodel

Re: Compare Products Option

(0) Hearts

Please take this advise sephora we would love this!!!!

I can't decide Perricone MD or SK-II products for weeks, keep searching online and read about articles and reviews.....this is so frustrating!! 

jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

Fantastic idea!  Just yesterday, I was trying to decide which of 3 products to choose and had to go back and forth between pages, wait for them to load, and then view each one individually.  

Sephora...pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaassseee!

catherineu2

(0) Hearts

This is a great idea!  I hate having to switch back & forth between products when I'm trying to decide which one to get.  I always forget which one said what lol!

dianabt

Hi elea33!

This is a great suggestion that I've heard from a number of clients, I'm happy to forward your suggestion to the appropriate department. :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • highfasionmodel
    • elea33
    • dianabt
    • jennypenny1995
    • catherineu2