ghkim

Click on the DNACREAM promotion at the top of the screen

Just thought I'd point this out. If I click on 'weekly specials' on the sephora.com homepage, I get the usual 4 promo codes followed by fragrance deals and a link to the sale section.BUT, if I click on the link at the top of the screen which is a rotating picture of the DNA cream alternating with the Bare Minerals promo, I got a whole bunch of other promos. Anyone else notice this? Has this always been the case?

olivanova

Re: Click on the DNACREAM promotion at the top of the screen

(0) Hearts
suxx2bu

you can type 'promo' on the search box and it'll show you all the current specials.

tinaaz

If you google "Sephora Coupons" and click on the first link that appears, you go to a page that has DOZENS of beauty, skincare, and fragrance promo codes. Seriously, try it if you haven't. My mind was blown when I first discovered it :smileyhappy:

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

Ermager O_O Alien gift set... I have been dying to get that perfume for ages but I haven't been able to get a hold of a sample that I can actually use for a couple days to see if I want  to take the plunge. So tempting... (Why am I even thinking about buy a LARGE bottle of a perfume I can't even convince myself to buy a small bottle of because I haven't samples it properly?)

Tempting...

DTalksAll

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the link, it includes so much more than the weekly specials page.

Silly question, how did you get to that page? Where did you find the link? Is it hidden somewhere on the site that I don't see

Because when I click on the image fo DNA I get the regular weekly specials page 

misscg

(0) Hearts

My page finally shows the promos changing at the top of the screen, cool.

Nicrohr

(0) Hearts

I have to be logged in to get a LIST of promos when I click, because some are only for BIs.

misscg

(0) Hearts

I can't see it from my ipad on either browser but if you search beauty deals in the search box it brings you to the page.

kalex

(0) Hearts

It depends on what browser I use whether I can see it or not.  It shows up with Chrome but not with IE.

DTalksAll

I'm using Chrome & only see it when I click the link :smileysad:

ghkim

(0) Hearts

for me on chrome, i go to the sephora.com home page and then click on the rectangle box at the very top that is currently advertising the dna cream alternating with the bare minerals promo. do you see that at the top? it is not a text link but a picture.

kalex

(0) Hearts

Oh sorry.  I meant I could only see the rotating ad at the top that will take you to the bigger page with Chrome.  It isn't there for me with IE.

The link on the left is the same for me with both browsers.  I wonder why we can click on a link for the fragrance specials through that one but don't get the other makeup specials?  Their programmers goofed.

misscg

(0) Hearts

I've seen this before but usually its if I google sephora promos it brings me to this page.

kalex

(0) Hearts

You will go to the same page if you click on the "Weekly Specials" link on the right side of the home page too.

lilyyy

[ Edited ]

It's not the same page, it's much shorter. See the link I posted.

$6F84A9B4F57D97D8.jpg

ghkim

interesting, i actually don't have a 'weekly specials' link on the right side of the home page. i do have one on the left but it has a much more limited set of available promo codes. maybe it is a browser issue.

kalex

Oh my gosh, it is on the left side. *smacks forehead*  I forgot to hold up my hands and see which one made an "L".  :smileywink:

ghkim

(0) Hearts

LOL i do this all the time!

lilyyy

http://www.sephora.com/beauty-deals

Here is the link if anyone is interested.

ghkim

(0) Hearts

oh yes, sorry, meant to post that as well.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 17 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • misscg
    • lilyyy
    • suxx2bu
    • olivanova