Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Cannot ship to Canada all of a sudden?

So... all of a sudden, a TON of items on my loves page cannot be shipped to Canada. Some of these I've even already purchased in the past. What's going on here??

Screen Shot 2015-06-27 at 11.27.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-06-27 at 11.32.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-06-27 at 11.37.15 AM.png

Re: Cannot ship to Canada all of a sudden?

I  m trying luna n liked it.Awesome i will order here then 🙂 Thank you sooo much 🙂

Thank you so much!!! I did not even know about this website and even better they are located close to my own city... 🙂

Oh, good to know!  Thank you!

I'm so pissed about this too!!! I went onto my Loves list and tons of thing were listed as unshippable to Canada. We already pay way higher prices (much higher than just the price exchange) and now this. My favorite DermaDoctor face scrub that I use religiously has been a victim even though the body scrub version is still ok. Makes no sense!! I can also go to the company's website and order it directly. Seems to me Sephora will be driving a lot of traffic to other sites. And if there's anything else you purchase from the brand even if Sephora does carry it chances are you'll buy it at the same time since there's usually free shipping when you spend more. I'm so disappointed we didn't get a heads up! I'm a VIB Rouge so obviously a loyal customer but I guess that doesn't mean much to Sephora...

Brands that are now missing from  Canada:

Acqua Di Parma

Andre Walker Hair 

Apivita

Ardency Inn

Anne Sui

The Art of Shaving

Belif 

Boyfriend

Brazilian Peel

Briogio

Brett Friedman Beauty

Bronze Buffer 

Cane + Austin

Carolina Herrara 

Chanel

Chosungah22

Christian Louboutin*

Clearogen

Coach

Comme des Garcons

Coola

Cosmocube

Dermablend

Desigual

Devacurl

Diane Von Furstenberg

Drunk Elephant

Drybar

DTRT

Ecobrow

Erborian

Erno Lazlo

Eve Lom

Flash Tattoos

Hairmax

Hampton Sun

Hermes

Hum Nutrition* 

I Love NYC By Bond #9

Illuminage

Jao

Jennifer Aniston

Kari Gran

Karuna

Klorane

Koh Gen Do

Korres

Lashfood

Lavanila

Lea Jorneau

Manuka Doctor

Marula

Marchesa

Masqueology

MDsolarsciences

Mustela 

The New Black

Nomaterra

Nubrilliance

Nuface

OCC

One Direction

Omorovicza

Original Moxie

Ouidad

Perricone MD 

Proraso 

Qhemet Biologics

Retress 

Riiviva

Sachajuan 

Shaveworks 

SK-ii 

Skin Inc

Soap & Glory*

Sultra

Sunday Riley 

Supergoop

Tan Towel

Task Essential

Tatcha 

Tony Moly

Toppik

Touch In Sol

Verso Skincare

Wei

Yube 

Zuca

This doesn't even take into account all of the many items that are missing from brands we may still have access to.

I've marked a few with * because I don't think we ever had access to them in Canada anyway, but there are a total of 88 brands that Canada does not have access to but the US does.

That's absolutely horrible. 😞

Offer still stands to my Canadian peeps: I'll be your fence.

Ditto. 

This is horrific...don't we all just love the excuses they come up with for not giving us Canadians access to these brands?

In a way good for me since I'm trying to steer myself away from the Sephora brand. My last purchase with them was on June 7, they will definitely not be seeing my $$ any time soon. 

Wow, it's worse than I thought.   Thanks for all your time mocha! 

So basically....most of the good stuff. LOL I see. I'm surprised anything is still shippable. It would be quite funny if the only brand left was Sephora's own label....

That would make sephora Canada equivalent to sephora Russia.  In Russia they sell just the sephora name label and perfumes.  Lots of perfumes. 

I didn't know that! Interesting to know! Do you have any idea why they don't sell any other brands?...

Not really. I can guess though.   I know that it is difficult and expensive to get products into Russia and that french and Italian brands are preferred there.  Guerlain, tom Ford, clarins, Lancôme, givenchy, Sisley and makeup forever were pretty common to see everywhere, but not in the sephora stores which are actually called isle de beaute.   They seemed more like perfumeries.  There were sooooo many cosmetics stores though and they would carry most of the same brands I just listed with the drugstore items being in the front.  Maybelline and revlon were there but were expensive.  $20 for a mascara expensive. 

A lot of the cosmetics stores were severely low on stock as well.   I got to the point where I was shopping the drawers with the SA (who resented me) because nothing I was asking for was there.  The drawer had maybe 5% of the items on display in it at the one store in the mall.

the department stores were better, but not by much.  

Anonymous Insider

in Bulgaria they are fully stocked, but we do not have access to many brand, last year we got access to Benefit and toofaced,MakeUp forever. We had since the opening Bourjois and Max Factor as well as Lancome,Dior Gurlain (i think) and Chanel that what we have in Bulgaria and we dont even get to have the KvD collection

Thanks for all your work putting this list together.  It is a kick in the head eh!

Wow. I didn't realize how many brands were no longer available to Canadians. 😞

Ugh.... I can't believe how long this list is. 😞

The items missing makes this even worse.

I drove 1.5 hours over the weekend to go to the closet Sephora to get the last Laura Mercier Artist Palette they had in stock because it can no longer be shipped here and it was one of the top items on my wish list.

Why it can no longer be shipper here however is still a mystery, it's not labelling because it has English and French on the packaging, a lot of it just doesn't make sense to me. I was talking to an associate about it and she said the employees there weren't even given a heads up about it either.

I agree with you!!! and alot of these brands are FRENCH and have the french name already.

I'm pretty sure that was their blanket excuse so that we'd continue to shop Sephora while waiting for products to maybe one day be stocked at the canadian warehouse.  

What doesn't make sense to me is that so many of these are available at other retailers in Canada: 

Anna Sui - The Bay

Chanel - The Bay, Holt Renfrew, Murale

Coach - Coach

Dermablend - Shoppers Drug Mart; other online retailers

Devacurl - At independent salons

Erno Lazlo - Holt Renfrew

Hermes - The Bay, Holt Renfrew

Koh Gen Do - Beautylish

Korres - Shoppers Drug Mart

Lavanila - Shoppers Drug Mart

Ouidad - independent salons

Sunday Riley - Holt Renfrew

Tony Moly - There is a Tony Moly store just outside of Toronto

Those are just the ones I know quickly, at a glance.

testing