Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Cannot ship to Canada all of a sudden?

So... all of a sudden, a TON of items on my loves page cannot be shipped to Canada. Some of these I've even already purchased in the past. What's going on here??

Screen Shot 2015-06-27 at 11.27.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-06-27 at 11.32.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-06-27 at 11.37.15 AM.png

Re: Cannot ship to Canada all of a sudden?

Whoa, that's super fast. O_O

Yeah, I was shocked!

I actually got a tracking # on Sunday, but CP needed to get their crap together... they had my package in limbo yesterday.

UGH don't get me started with CP... Everything is a F**&UP now.  Tracking sucks, mostly not updated and it takes forever to get stuff. I don't know what's going on but it's beyond frustrating!  A friend in the US did a trade with me. We shipped the same day and she paid to have it sent priority to me. She got my package first... and hers got here 4 days after that. I felt bad because she went through the trouble of upgrading the shipping and CP couldn't even follow that. Idiots I tell you!

I don't ever count the days for things to arrive canada post, because what they tell you is all a lie.  If I want something to arrive on a deadline I will use fedex. 

This might sound like a stupid question but is there a way I can order from my account on the US website and have my order shipped to a family member in the US? Or would I have to get them to order it for me from their account? Thanks ladies!

yes, you can.  You just purchase on the US website and have it shipped to a US address.

Great, thank you!

I'm just seeing the sad, sad irony in where kb posted this thread:

6-30-2015 12-44-48 PM.jpg

LOL!

LOL what a clever lady!

I just read through the whole thread, this is so disappointing. Is there even a point in becoming Rouge anymore?Are the products that can't be shipped to Canada still going to be available in the Canadian stores? 

They definitely will be, the only brand I believe may not be available is OCC and that's for different reasons.

Did someone say that they will be reducing their  free shipping to $50+ purchases instead of $75? If so when will that come into effect?

That's what I sephora reply to someone on Facebook 

I'm confused what is going to happen with brands like OCC - I've seen it in stores but now its not available to us online.  Will they be pulling it from stores?

I think OCC was already being phased out (or everything but lip tars?). So it is possible it could be pulled form stores too. 

Looks like the Kat Von D limited edition won't be available to canadians 😞

Not sure if this has been mention already, but the sephora.ca return policy has changed. They now offer a free return label for online purchases. The return window for both online and in-store purchases is now shrinked to 30 days for full refund.

More details here http://www.sephora.com/returns-exchanges?mediaId=10800030

Does this mean I will be reimbursed for the $19 shipping I just paid to return my defective Clarisonic after 2 weeks?? They told me shipping would be free but I had to pay. And now I can't even order a new Clarisonic bc they are not on sale for the same price and out of stock boo 😞

I believe Clarisonic is on the restricted/unavailable to Canada brand list too. 

the bay has a diorshow mascara in it's 3 free samples today which i think would be a 100 pt perk at sephora..in case people are shopping for alternatives.

1 Reply
testing