Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Cannot ship to Canada all of a sudden?

So... all of a sudden, a TON of items on my loves page cannot be shipped to Canada. Some of these I've even already purchased in the past. What's going on here??

Screen Shot 2015-06-27 at 11.27.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-06-27 at 11.32.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-06-27 at 11.37.15 AM.png

Re: Cannot ship to Canada all of a sudden?

Oooh it's so pretty! and I LOVE tattoo liner. Since all the KVD products are available for Canadian shipping so I hope this one will be there for us as well."WHEN" is the question.

EDIT: Ok not all because both value sets are not available in Canada.

The BECCA says it's launching on the 2nd on the product page...

I have it on my loves list and it isn't showing the cannot ship to Canada message.

Oups. fixed it with proper launch date.

Thank you for the insight, Sara. As you can assume there are plenty of unanswered questions from all of us since we weren't given a heads-up prior to this huge change. Here's hoping everything ends up running smoothly and without too much issue so we can all get back to purchasing our fave products! 

Any word on SKII availability on sephora.ca?

uhm I don't think sk-ii will be available sephora.ca anytime soon due to the packaging issue. As you can see from the sk-ii package, it's quite simple with only an ingredient list (no direction of use or warning in english and/or french). So yeah, until the sk-ii can repackage their products to fit with canada law, there is no way their products will be available on sephora.ca. I'm crying as well because i'm a loyal sk-ii fan and here in canada, you can't get the products officially anywhere else except through sephora. My beloved mdsolarsciences sunscreen is also gone as well ?????????!!!!???

I know it's not the same, because it's not a constant source, but I've seen sk-ii about a half dozen times this year at Winners.

Something called Steampower or Stempower?

Really? Have you ever seen the masks there? I strongly dislike going to Winners but I'd go there for the greater good! (;

I haven't, but I only go to Winners once in a blue moon.  Just seems ironic that every time I went, they had this sk-ii stuff there  😞

I only ever saw the one type of product (stem)steam power?  Every time I saw it I did a double-take because it was a $150+ item in one of those anti-theft boxes, and I wondered what so small would cost that much.

Doesn't Winners get their makeup and skincare from the grey market? I'll buy a shirt, but I won't buy skincare from them.

I actually have no clue where their skincare comes from, TBH.  I've never purchased this sk-ii stuff, just seen it on the counter as I've walked by.

Wouldn't surprise me, though.

Philosophy too 😞

I am so mad! I just ordered Friday and squeaked by! 
I can't buy the products I regularly purchased anymore so there's no point in shopping Sephora. The closest store to me is 3 hours... not nice.
No more Clarisonic, Philosophy, Origins, Kate Sommervile... it's a sad sad day 😞

Hi CLove11,

Make sure you are checking Sephora.ca. Clarisonic, Philosophy, Origins, and Kate Somerville are available!

Cheers,
Hilary

I for one never complained or had a problem ever ordering from Sephora (whether that be $ or shipping times) as I was aware that coming from the US meant there would be a bit of a wait, but I always received everything less than a week from my order date.

Now to login and see a lot of my beloved brands that I have grown accustomed to I can't order, now I do have a problem and some complaints. Please make this right, it wasn't broken, why "fix it"?  I sincerely hope that we will have access to all the brands that are now currently showing as "out of stock, unable to ship to Canada" once they physically in the Canadian warehouse. 

This Christmas (holiday season) is going to be so disappointing when we see all the Americans posting the new LE Christmas sets and then none of them ship to Canada 😞 and then they sell out 😞 

Oh Sarrah89!!  I was thinking the exact same thing!!!

And if we go into the store we pay higher costs AND don't get those promos with a purchase over $35 (if they will still be available to us online, that is) 😞

Exactly 😖 and all the American girls are being SO nice and offering to ship for us (❤️)... So that's an option... But then thanks to Sephora we are Rouge but paying for shipping; have a Canadian warehouse and yet waiting weeks for delivery... Thanks Sephora 😐😐😐😐

This is really unfortunate. I have zero reason or interest to continue shopping from Sephora now that basically every product I use is no longer available to me in Canada; as far the ones that are, why would I continue to buy them from Sephora after this debacle? Also, I agree with the earlier comment about the lack of notification being a PR disaster ... we should have been warned. 

Wouldn't the shipping charges be reduced when orders are being shipped from within Canada instead of across the border. Minimum purchase requirement should be C$50 as well.

With the Canadian border, there should be faster, and cheaper, shipping, and lowered costs (there should be no duties now!). We'll see what happens.

testing