Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Cannot ship to Canada all of a sudden?

So... all of a sudden, a TON of items on my loves page cannot be shipped to Canada. Some of these I've even already purchased in the past. What's going on here??

Screen Shot 2015-06-27 at 11.27.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-06-27 at 11.32.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-06-27 at 11.37.15 AM.png

Re: Cannot ship to Canada all of a sudden?

well said!

Thanks for letting us know.. is there a reason sephora decided to give no warning for this? D&g makeup, korres, omorovicza, Lavanilla... all brands I was about to purchase from, have been delisted. Those are just the ones I specifically looked for, I'm sure there are more. There is really no reason for me to shop from sephora now. Is sephora planning on finding a solution for its Canadian customers? There are plenty of ladies on here offering to ship to us (thanks, you guys are awesome!) But frankly, that would still be giving sephora my business and I don't think I want to do that right now. Every time something like this happens to Canadian customers we have a little whining fest and then get over it.. but I don't see that happening this time because our ability to buy what we want has literally been taken away under the guise that it's for our benefit. I am more turned off than I've ever been.

And the new return policy that was updated without notice... How does that benefit us? 

Exactly! The US return window is still 60 days from date of purchase. Why is the Canadian return window reduced to 30 days from date of purchase?

Has anyone here tried calling CS to place an order for them for something that erroneously says it is out of stock? I can't believe this has lasted all weekend.. they haven't even updated the Canadian site since Friday night as far as I can tell, though they usually do multiple times throughout they day. It's like they just cut us off and abandoned all efforts.

Ugh, I was going to buy the Korres Yogurt wipes 2 for 1 bonus pack but now it's showing as "Cannot be shipped to Canada" AND "out of stock", although it's in stock and can be added to your basket on the US website 😞 I had also wanted to try the Drybar Mai Tai spray, too. Hopefully it's in store (but I doubt it because my local store is tiny).

This is insane from reading some of the comments.  Sephora should of issued a warning!

What I am learning from this post is how difficult it is to obtain things in Canada.  Why??

We need to set-up a CAN-US  shopping buddy program!

I agree. This was an awful decision and I would be so upset to suddenly find my go to products were no longer available 😞 I'm so sorry this has happened all of our Canadian friends. 

Anonymous Insider

I was very upset that my HG mdsolarsciences sunscreen would no longer ship to Canada, but then I found it on the Canadian amazon with free shipping and $6 cheaper. Shipping is going to take longer but you know what? I'd take longer shipping times over not being able to get the brands I want. Over the last couple of months I feel like Sephora kept screwing over its Canadian customers, and at this point I don't feel like giving it any more of my money when other companies treat us so much better. 

Would you be able to PM me that link? I went on now and can only see ones that either well above retail or below but have $16 shipping

Anonymous Insider

pm'd you 🙂

I'm a little late reading this chain but if someone could PM me the link as well, that would be great. I also used to purchase MD solarsciences sunscreen but it's no longer available in Canada.

This is such bad PR for Sephora. We should have been given advance notice of this is going to happen and have a chance to stock up on items no longer available. A few of my staples are no longer available: Perricone MD no foundation foundation serum, Fresh lip balm, LaVanila natural deodorant etc. Very bummed about this.

time to visit SDM more often 

Anonymous Insider

I just happen to be going to the states this week and might be able to stop by a US Sephora. Are there any 'Must Have' items that are now no longer available in Canada that I should add to my make-up bag while I have the chance? 

I tried adding a few to my cart such as the setting spray....it allows me to purchase it...im in canada.. not sure whats going on.....im a little annoyed i can no longer get the drunk elephant brand....this is disappointing 

Ooh - Does this mean the prices are going to go down - no duty etc? 👍

No duty but I wouldn't count on it being cheaper or us getting cheaper shipping.....

I WANT TO SAY A BIG THANKS TO ALL OUR SWEET AND LOVELY US FELLOWS WHO ARE OFFERING THEIR HELP TO SHIP OUR ORDERS TO CANADA.

I BELIEVE MANY OF US WILL NEED HELP TO STOCK UP A FEW STAPLES AND EXCLUSIVE PRODUCTS.

A BIG HUG AND THANKS FOR THIS SUPPORT 🙂

valentines-man-throwing-red-hearts-22665143.jpg

yea thank you so much! Like really, super heartfelt thank you thank you thank you

I agree, those are very sweet offers, US chums.

5 Replies
testing