Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Cannot ship to Canada all of a sudden?

So... all of a sudden, a TON of items on my loves page cannot be shipped to Canada. Some of these I've even already purchased in the past. What's going on here??

Screen Shot 2015-06-27 at 11.27.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-06-27 at 11.32.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-06-27 at 11.37.15 AM.png

Re: Cannot ship to Canada all of a sudden?

really? didn't know that.  It takes like a third of that time to get the product and who knows how long to ship back... I guess I am not surprised since they've pretty much always treated Canadians as second class customers. Screwing us every which way they can.  I am happy seeing The Bay bringing in more brands online though. Hope that continues!

The return policy was the last thing setting Sephora apart lol now there really is no reason to shop there as opposed to anywhere else. 

I was just shopping at the Sephora in the EC in Toronto and asked at the register and no one knew anything about new rules for returns. They hadn't even heard the rumour!

i know! does anyone know where else we can purchase UD and Too Faced?  the all nighter spray is showing it no longer ships to canada….

Too faced ships to canada now.

I've seen UD in select SDM 

Yeah my thoughts exactly when I heard this... Why would someone buy at Sephora now...

Has anyone heard if they are going to stop carrying these items in store too?  I love Murad stuff and now can't friggin order them

Murad is available on Sephora.ca. Please make sure you are searching the site by the product name because the item number may have changed.

Cheers,
Hilary

They have Murad at SDM.  

Not at my SDM.  

I think you can get murad online from murale

They're canadian anyway so you can order through their website. 

This is so annoying! That's my basket gone, along with the majority of stuff in loves. There's nothing left I want...

If anyone needs anything shipped to Canada please let me know - I would be happy to help ship things up to Canada!! 

Sorry to all the Canadians out there - it seems you guys are always getting the short straw from Sephora!

Same here. If anyone needs something shipped to Canada, I happily volunteer.

our straw has holes in the side!!!

lol totally!!!!!

I have the same issue. What's happening?

Wow... this blows! I'm so sorry to hear all the stupid ordeals that all Canadian folks have to go through! I know Anne is offering to ship anything for you, but I thought i'd chime in as well and offer help. I also live not too far from the post office, and I do use a digital postal scale to ship stuff to my sister in Seoul, so I'll be glad to help out anyone who may be in need as long as shipping is reimbursed. Let me know, and I seriously hope that this change turns out to be a truly positive one very, very soon for you all!

I'll second (or maybe I'm third?) with helping to ship products to our Canadian BTers.  I'm so sorry that you're always getting the shaft 😞

3 Replies
testing