Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Cannot ship to Canada all of a sudden?

So... all of a sudden, a TON of items on my loves page cannot be shipped to Canada. Some of these I've even already purchased in the past. What's going on here??

Screen Shot 2015-06-27 at 11.27.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-06-27 at 11.32.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-06-27 at 11.37.15 AM.png

Re: Cannot ship to Canada all of a sudden?

Thanks for the info! That's good to hear! This just seems like a too strange of a backward regression for Sephora. And I totally agree on the communication part! 

I wanna know which brand will be cut and how long before this gets fixed!

I second this!

I'm pretty sure this is just a glitch like last week when sephora delisted it's own brand overnight (LOL remember that?) Last night in the Canadian sale section there were like 800 items, most of which I haven't seen in a couple of years.. Of course, all of them showed as out of stock, cannot ship to Canada. I'm sure they're aware of the colossal screw ups that happened during the last update and someone is probably trying to get their supervisor to come in and fix it (it's Saturday after all).

F-ing GREAT!!!! We get screwed AGAIN!!!  Now I being told some BS about packaging not meeting Canadian Law.... hmmm ok... Some brands sell to other retailers... there's no issue... AND I have 3 blushes from UD on my loves list... 2 are ok and the 3rd is restricted... like seriously what the F!!!!  And not having all Bite products available to us is a f-ing joke.... but I suspect she sold the whole company to Kendo and Bite is no longer a Canadian company.

Yeah apparently the only shade of NARS Tinted Moisturizer that is in accordance with Canadian Law is "St-Moritz"...

I'm so sorry Canadian ladies!  If any of you ever need someone to ship accross the border, I will help.  Just reimburse my shipping costs; it's really no trouble.  You're all welcome to pm me if you ever want to take me up on this offer.  I hope Sephora will reverse this ridiculousness soon.

I would also ship items to Canada. I'm not sure how they decide shipping costs but if it's cheaper to go straight up I'm on the East coast, so maybe depending on where in Canada you are and where in the US those of us willing to ship are it might make a difference as far as the cost goes. Might. 

Anonymous Insider

I'll also throw my name into the pool of people willing to do this for Canadians. I live in Boston if that matters; hopefully this gets resolved soon but I know the new LLLR is coming out in the coming week. 

Would you be able to pm me your details in case I ever needed to ask you for that favour? If you're still OK with it? I'm in Ottawa, so Boston isn't too too far away!

Can you pm me your details? If this doesn't get sorted out, I'd love to do this for the luna oil and bite lllr. 

Yep, no problem.

Hello Anne,

Can you also pm the details. I'd love to get bite lllr.

pmed you!

Would you be able to pm me them as well? I might take you up on that offer for sure! 

I'll definitely be pming you this coming week. Thank you so much for offering, that is so very thoughtful of you! It soothes the pain a little bit!

Sure!  I just did this for Yullz the other day.  Just order under your name so you can pay securely and get your points, then ship the items to my address.  Then I will ship to you.

It sucks paying shipping, I know, but if it's Sephora exclusive and you want it...lightweight packages (like a couple lipsticks or little serum bottles) are around $8-$10 to ship to Canada and that comes with tracking.  Skincare items that are heavier, like larger cleansers & moisturizers, can get as high as $25 to ship though.  

I can print the shipping labels right off my computer at home; so it's really not much effort on my part.  I live about 5 hours from Toronto (I'm on the northeast tip of Ohio), so items will take about 7-10 days to get to you, depending on where in Canada you are.

Thanks for such a generous offer annec, I would love to contact you if my beloved Skin Care product will not start shipping to Canada again 🙂

Thanks for offering anne 😞

Ugh!!!!! I had the Bite Beauty LLLR #007 in my loves and that also cannot be shipped to Canada anymore... I wanted to collect them all but I guess not. This sucks, I messaged Bite Beauty but I'm sure a lot of people are going to be really upset come Wednesday. 

Bite Beauty is a company operating out of downtown Toronto.  I'm starting to think Sephora has a glitch.

10 Replies
testing