lilyyy

Can't view past purchases

(0) Hearts

https://www.sephora.com/profile/purchaseHistory/purchaseHistory.jsp?view=grid

The page numbers are missing from the purchase history page so I can't see my old orders. Is this happening to anyone else?

DTalksAll

Re: Can't view past purchases

(0) Hearts

Ok, so I think it used to be 90 items; 3 pages 30 items per page. Now it's just 60 items, but it includes the samples. I wish they would make different tabs for purchases: Products purchased, Samples, Deluxe Samples/Promo Codes. 

lilyyy

(0) Hearts

Yes, I don't really need to see the samples in my past purchases. An option to sort would be helpful.

Piwie

(0) Hearts

And the bad part is that they show the sample packages I got in the order history instead of the actual stuffs that I bought

mberteig

(0) Hearts

I noticed this awhile back.  I used to be able to see all my purchases, going back several years.  I really miss this feature and hope it comes back!

DTalksAll

I think they recently switched it (when they updated the site) that we only get one page of past purchases. If you look at the list though, it seems to be the same amount of items as it used to when it was divided up to 3 pages. They always keep it limited :smileysad: 

rdesigns

[ Edited ]

I am bummed out about this :smileysad:  I was trying to search for something I purchased last year and cannot find it anywhere in my history now.

In fact, I cannot find the adorable brush case that I purchased about a month ago in my history either.  

DTalksAll

a year ago? Oh gosh, I think I purchase too much stuff... I can't remember the last time I was able to go back more than a couple months in my history. 

rdesigns

(0) Hearts

I used to be able to see purchases from several years ago!  Now my history page is just stuff I have purchased in the last month :smileysad:

rikkie

I know! I wish I could see everything, it would be really nice and also a little scary, haha. I returned something a couple months ago and didn't have my receipt and the poor girl helping me was so confused as to why she couldn't find it in my purchase history... because I had placed a million orders in the meantime it was SO far back. It must have been just after the 4x points event, haha. 

GGrace

The same thing happened to me last month with a return, except I could still pull it up on my iphone and she couldn't find it on the computer

lilyyy

(0) Hearts

ME TOO! I had to pull the receipt on my phone because the associate couldn't find it.

SydBristow

(0) Hearts

I noticed that too, it says "recent purchases" and doesn't show much.  I've had to refer back to my order history to find some things I've purchased for recommendations/re-orders.  It think it used to have all of them, something changed.

rdesigns

(0) Hearts

I noticed the same thing too today.  I cannot see past the first page of my history.  Perhaps it is a temporary glitch?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • mberteig
    • lilyyy
    • rikkie
    • rdesigns
    • GGrace