Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora

Can't check out with Paypal

Hi! Anyone having difficulties trying to check out with Paypal?? I've been trying to do so but the Paypal log on page isn't working. 😞

Re: Can't check out with Paypal

Make sure that Paypal didn't put a hold on your account. That's often why some people cannot pay for a purchase with paypal.

@bubblekin Are you using the Ebates mobile app on iOS by any chance? I was up all night last week trying to get it to work with PayPal, then realized PayPal would load fine in Safari; just make sure to navigate to the site using the Ebates shopping extension under the share menu. If this is your problem, once you sign in, your cart should be saved (assuming you'd already signed in while shopping before), but you'll need to choose your samples and enter codes again.

Thanks for your reply!  

I think it must be Paypal problem.  I was trying to send payment to a seller earlier on eBay today and the paypal button just wouldn't work (Paypal login page doesn't pop out).  I tried Sephora paypal checkout and it didn't work either.  I tried using my iPhone and it also didn't work until about an hour later.  It was working.  

Then later tonight when I tried to place order at Sephora using Paypal, it's not working again.  I tried using Safari and it too didn't work either.  I ended up entering credit card for my purchases.  Even the Paypal login page isn't work either.  

I tried to login to Paypal with my iPhone just now and it worked.  However, when I tried to check out with Paypal using iPhone at Sephora, it didn't work.  Very frustrated!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing